Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sanjna4

exactly chillz u said whole thing atleast dere will be less bashing and people will get dere new target(metz) now
@tm:  guess on dese news over-reaction according to u and our justified reaction is but obvious

True there. Anyway, I'm hoping Pia does some introspection in the coffin and finally figures out what Sid is all about. It's kind of getting on my nerves how she's not seeing what's so clear

I'm just a bit worried about Abhay now. How will he react to a bitchy Maithili. He really loved her 😔

Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sorry i am not getting why the show is dead ...not right move but still might have potential in track . Like abhay finding out about metz truth and then saving the piya . only thing they will negate the love they shown between abhya & metz ...😕

not "MIGHT" this track actually hv a LOT of potential...

i m not giving any more justificattions now

just wait nd watch how the track unfolds

AND YEAH OUR SHOW IS VERY MUCH ALIVE 

DEAD HOGI HUMAARE DUSHMAN...HEHEHE

roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ds is not overreaction ds is reaction nd ds reaction is not baseless by bringing metz bk nd giving pias place to her is so stupid abhay is a vamp nd he cn easily recognize da other vamp so metzz cnt fool abhay logically nd as far as other fam is concerned well cnt say abt dm dey r always shown fools so dey cn b made fools again but  not abahay...hope dey dony show dat abhay ddnt recognize dat da gl wv hm is not piya but maithli,...

Originally posted by: roseli

ds is not overreaction ds is reaction nd ds reaction is not baseless by bringing metz bk nd giving pias place to her is so stupid abhay is a vamp nd he cn easily recognize da other vamp so metzz cnt fool abhay logically nd as far as other fam is concerned well cnt say abt dm dey r always shown fools so dey cn b made fools again but  not abahay...hope dey dony show dat abhay ddnt recognize dat da gl wv hm is not piya but maithli,...

they r not giving piyas place to her

on the contrary they r showing NO1 CAN TK PIYAs place

either in dobriyals life or in abhays life 

thats what they r gonna show here by bringing metz 

so that people dont get piya for granted

..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well, I personally feel the track is quite interesting and good.But the fact that EK drags her stupid love traingles, the fear is she might drag Abhay-Piya-Maithali triangle too.
I am not Abhay-Piya fan, yet I feel Pyar ki yeh kahani is about them and in the end, it should be Abhay-Piya only. Seeing EK's past records she loves to play triangle-traingle in her dramas.🤣 So yes, that's the only fear Abhay-Piya fans are going through and nothing else :)

And please don't say its Over-Reaction, since its not. Their reaction is fully justified :)
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sorry i am not getting why the show is dead ...not right move but still might have potential in track . Like abhay finding out about metz truth and then saving the piya . only thing they will negate the love they shown between abhya & metz ...😕

yes lets give it a chance , this track has the potential , and otherwise also , abhiya r on a rocky patch, this twist will help them come closer
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.

😕?

Originally posted by: intruderfast

yes lets give it a chance , this track has the potential , and otherwise also , abhiya r on a rocky patch, this twist will help them come closer

@blu...thats exactly what i hv been trying to say 

that this twist will just bring abhiya closer

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with u Abanti 👏 Well said.

I agree its a copy of Vampire Diaries but still this makes the show more interesting. Finally Pia will realise that Abhay was innocent and now we'll get to see Pia fighting for her love. That too against Abhayendra's eternal love Maithali. It'll be fun to see Pia Maitz fight over Abhay's affection 😊 

Even though Abhay felt drawn to Pia just coz she resembled Maitz, he ended up loving her for who she was. Maitz might've made Abhay realise what love is all about but it is Pia who is the heartbeat of his long dead heart. 😳

Its Abhiya all the way 👏
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well now that the love of Abhay's life is back from the dead.

can we have our Pia and Kabir back together please.

see TM I am chill.