obviously there is gonna b a twist to it

coz she ll obviously wont b shown cuming out of the blu

but personally being a sidchi fan i m really sad

coz i wantedto watch their engagement and was hoping sid ll fall for panchi

but i m not losing hope as yet

i dont think mkers will separate sid panchi so soon

this is getting all more interesting n i m luving it

and i DONT WANT MAIYHLI to b a permanent character 

i want a good end to her after her track is over so that we can hv sid panchi later

and i also dont want maithli between abhay piya for permanent

I M ACTUALLY LIKING METZ ENTRY

COZ IT LL PROVE ABHIYA BOND IS STRONGER THAN AMETZ BOND

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Actually its like counting your Chicken before they hatched..!!😆..
We have No clue whether Metz really loves Abhay or not..!! And what if Abhay still love Metz, think abt it..??
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Actually its like counting your Chicken before they hatched..!!😆..

We have No clue whether Metz really loves Abhay or not..!! And what if Abhay still love Metz, think abt it..??

abhay still luv metz

no doubt abt it

but now metz is all bitchy as said in the article while piya is not

and the level where abhiya bond

even ametz dont bond in that level

what abhiya share is beyond love 

and thats whats is gonna get proved now

though metz will always hv a place in abhays heart

but the place which piya has created in abhays heart

NO1 CAN REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN METZ

and thats what is gonna show in the upcoming track

nd i m luving it

coz all this time it seemed piya is metz replcement

BUT NOW WE LL SEE

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PIYA

ABHIYA IS UNIQUE ND WAY MORE SPECIAL

patakha-guddi thumbnail
actually darling
evryone wants to see ABHIYA n NOT AMETZ
so thoda overreactin

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I just know that the only thing I liked about Kabir being absent from the show was that he was bashed less. With Pia off to the coffin for a year maybe, at least Pia bashing will be less as well. Pia can rot and AM can live happily ever after. Call it overreaction, I don't care but at least they can't kill the show now. It's already dead.

@BLU...piya bashing just happened for a couple of days...that controversial topic of mine at least helped tto stop piya bashing for good...those who r still bashing her cums here for bashing only...o their opinion dont even count

i dont think they ll keep piya in coffin for 1 yr though i m liking the one yr leap track

i luv leaps

coz it brings a new freshness and a new beginning

@RED...the show had sudddenly bcum alive after the MAHA episode and after this new track and 1 yr leap concept...

.ITS GONNA B ROCKING I M SURE

all i can say now is to b a bit patient nd see how the story is getting unfold

coz when we read articles it doesnt sound that exciting

but watching it on tv always mks the feeling different

so i m very much eager to see how they show all thats benn written in the article

--sunshine-- thumbnail

exactly chillz u said whole thing atleast dere will be less bashing and people will get dere new target(metz) now
@tm:  guess on dese news over-reaction according to u and our justified reaction is but obvious
Originally posted by: ASMI95

actually darling

evryone wants to see ABHIYA n NOT AMETZ
so thoda overreactin

and thats whats is gonna get proved now

though metz will always hv a place in abhays heart

but the place which piya has created in abhays heart

NO1 CAN REPLACE IT

NOT EVEN METZ

and thats what is gonna show in the upcoming track

nd i m luving it

coz all this time it seemed piya is metz replcement

BUT NOW WE LL SEE

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR PIYA

ABHIYA IS UNIQUE ND WAY MORE SPECIAL

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sorry i am not getting why the show is dead ...not right move but still might have potential in track . Like abhay finding out about metz truth and then saving the piya . only thing they will negate the love they shown between abhya & metz ...😕
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: luvarti

@BLU...piya bashing just happened for a couple of days...that controversial topic of mine at least helped tto stop piya bashing for good...those who r still bashing her cums here for bashing only...o their opinion dont even count

i dont think they ll keep piya in coffin for 1 yr though i m liking the one yr leap track

i luv leaps

coz it brings a new freshness and a new beginning

Pia bashing has been going on for the past 6 months and will continue to as long as she's on the show. And if not bashing, then taunty and snidey indirect attacks against her and her fans. Not only Pia actually, but I'm rather sad the way Kabir, Pia and their fans are treated on the forum, just because they dared to like and understand characters apart from the male lead. I still maintain that compared to other forums, people here are much more into respecting opinions here but difference of opinion is still not encouraged.

@RED...the show had sudddenly bcum alive after the MAHA episode and after this new track and 1 yr leap concept...

.ITS GONNA B ROCKING I M SURE

all i can say now is to b a bit patient nd see how the story is getting unfold

coz when we read articles it doesnt sound that exciting

but watching it on tv always mks the feeling different

so i m very much eager to see how they show all thats benn written in the article

Ok, that's your opinion and I respect it. I liked the Maha episode as well but I have been against Maithili coming back since day 1 of this show. But most people wanted her back for Abhay so I'm sure the show, in general will pick up. However, it's not like I'll quit the show or something. I'm not one of those people. I will definitely give the track a chance. Let's see how it shapes up :)