Kesar-Gulaal alliance

Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

But still i have doubts Gulaal to feel about Kesar...as previous story she loves him as a mother...how can she turn that love affection into wife's love...In kesar's side it is easy...it is psychological matter...young boys already automatically attract to older womens... and also he deeply loved her in past too...but in Gulaal's side it will be complicated...that is why story is getting more interested...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Her affection was not of a mothers. It was of a protector, friend,support and guide. Obviously her journey will be harder but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

There's no need to put name tags to their relationship when they've always been just 'Gulaal and Kesar' for each other.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was never really 'mother feelings' was it, it was always the care - and it came upon her when Kesar had no one not even his parents at one time that Gulaal had to take on the role of looking after them all, even Reva and so on - the household with Vasant going and MB and PB in deep coma

So basically caring for Kesar, and looking after him coz he is a kid and so on, is natural isnt it

And they both had an friendship, a bond - a equal to them being just Kesar-Gulaal, it never emphasised on them being named or being tagged by a name

For Kesar to see Gulaal will be and is somewhat easier (but as you see is full of emotiosn and pain for Gulaal) coz his entire world and emotions is centered around her and for her and its deeper and how he longs for her(and how he hasnt been able to hate her, and it frustrates him he hasnt coz we all know why he hasnt), but for Gulaal it will be such inner-turmoil and thats where its gonna be intriguing not only to see but to feel them with Gulaal as well, if she goes through this transition, see right now the wheels are set in motion with Kesar and how he is with her and what lengths he would go for her and just for her (i relate that back to the Talli question yesterday lol), maybe they are making an very subtle differences to her - something that Reemz said yesterday

Manasi's expresson on each second is the key to the subtleness (in my pov), just watch the scene where Kesar says Nahin Bardaasht Kar Sakta... line after the camera is on Gulaal, you see a slight expresson flicker on her face (look from eyebrows)
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

It was never really 'mother feelings' was it, it was always the care - and it came upon her when Kesar had no one not even his parents at one time that Gulaal had to take on the role of looking after them all, even Reva and so on - the household with Vasant going and MB and PB in deep coma

So basically caring for Kesar, and looking after him coz he is a kid and so on, is natural isnt it

And they both had an friendship, a bond - a equal to them being just Kesar-Gulaal, it never emphasised on them being named or being tagged by a name

For Kesar to see Gulaal will be and is somewhat easier (but as you see is full of emotiosn and pain for Gulaal) coz his entire world and emotions is centered around her and for her and its deeper and how he longs for her(and how he hasnt been able to hate her, and it frustrates him he hasnt coz we all know why he hasnt), but for Gulaal it will be such inner-turmoil and thats where its gonna be intriguing not only to see but to feel them with Gulaal as well, if she goes through this transition, see right now the wheels are set in motion with Kesar and how he is with her and what lengths he would go for her and just for her (i relate that back to the Talli question yesterday lol), maybe they are making an very subtle differences to her - something that Reemz said yesterday

Manasi's expresson on each second is the key to the subtleness (in my pov), just watch the scene where Kesar says Nahin Bardaasht Kar Sakta... line after the camera is on Gulaal, you see a slight expresson flicker on her face (look from eyebrows)

i agree with you...Neil and Mansi's acting and the way they expressed their feelings are excellent in their relationship ...no doubts about it...but my point is  it will be difficult from Gulaal's side...in between the relationship 10 years old child and SIL in early 20s  always like mother and son...  She got married to him just for fulfill the custom ( i do not know much about India's customs) and it was belongs to her promise to her late husband about keep unity of the
 family... but i know in love everything is fair and i also love to see Kesar- gulaal pair...but still it is so complicated...
Incense thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post dear ! i will just say that lots of post is written here saying gulaal is mother to kesar well i doubt ppl would have said the same thing if sex had been interchanged if there was a 22 year old man marrying a 12 year old girl the reaction would be different...its not anyone's fault but our indain society is like that who wants to see bhabhi as mother to young devar and sister in law are considered as companion to jijaji ...though now the condition is changing i dont blame the relation but the thoughts of indian society...they are little partial towards women...gulaal is in love or not is different issue her marriage is illegal or legal is different ...but considering gulaal and kesar as mother and son iis somewhat different u cant expect a 22 year girl entering in kesar life and becomes his mother all of sudden ! besides she become kesar's wife before they could have developed any other relations she was married to kesar after 20 days of her marriage that was a short span of time ...and afterwards u cant expect gulaal a wife to have motherly feeling for her husband though she dont have feeling as a wife but its not a feeling of mother either...and for 8 year she is living as kesar's wife in the village as kesar wife she is performing all her rituals her duties she must be doing vrats all those rituals which are done for husband (i dont know weather gujarati women celebrate karvachauth or teej shruti will tell us ) but certanily she must be performing her duties as wife ...!
Kasturilover thumbnail
Hi there

I agree with what arti wrote above...

I dont think Gulaal ever thought that Kesar was her son...no she never did...

neither did Kesar ever think of her as a mother...

But I do think Gulaal is still very much attached to Vasant...

Manasi is a terribly good actress and there is not a single expression so far where she is shown to have a feeling of more than affection for Kesar...she has been shown to be disappointed, concerned and even doubtful...but there is no love so far...either maternal or womanly