a big doubt (do see you have to)

Posted: 12 years ago
if maithili is alive how did her aatma speak to piya and how come when abhay touched maithili's potrait piya felt the touch as if she is maithili reincarnated ? Edited by koyal-kajal - 12 years ago
Sister ye bhi ekta mata ka ek blooper creation hain...waise bhi aaj kal dey don't know wat dey r doing.. 🤣
it ws blooper diya
and m sure with upcoming track we will get to see flood of bloopers now

the track is change...and till now what they show is all negated ...it is blooper. Thoes scene dont make sense now ...cv long back has forgetten and want us too forget 😆

I'd prefer to see Piya as Maithali than Maithali coming back... ðŸ˜•
I think I am not going to like the track... ðŸ¤£
O common dear..its very simple...this is the effect of MS...Mood Swing...bhullakkad CVs ne 1st plan kiya hoga to make Pia reincarnation of Metz...but then they turned Pia a detective aur Metz ki bhatakti aatma ko spirit call se wapas bula liya n Siddy ke help se usse v Vampy bana diya...its simple

What mathli ki aatma piya se kab mili in whch episode n i didnt understand that abhay ne maithli ki kya cheez touch ki jo piya ko feel huwa??????? plz rply

its none othr than a blooper dear
Seriously guys aaj kal toh show mein bloopers nehi ho toh maza nehi aata...unki galtiya pakadne mein bohut maza aata hain and most importantly ek blooper topic bhi ban jaata hain.. 🤣
Originally posted by mayur_shanak

What mathli ki aatma piya se kab mili in whch episode n i didnt understand that abhay ne maithli ki kya cheez touch ki jo piya ko feel huwa??????? plz rply

Piya lost her chain and Abhay went back in the palace... he touched Maithali's portrait painting... and us waqt Piya was in the bus, sleeping...