Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

Not again ...

back to ridiculous tracks , a man who doesn't have enough money to feed his pregnant wife , where is her getting money of this amount to just give away ?????😲

What about Varsha and satish ..Good man satish should give this money and heis a great guy , he will not have any problems and will also not face finncial dificulties ...they just want to show Manav as a mahaan devta now ...🤔

I don't think Manav will ever do well in life ..both his family and Archna's family will make sure of this ...and he is just way too naive ..😒

thanks for sharing guys ..😊

Seriously ( @bold ).. where will the stupid Cvs stop??? i Mean we already get manav is a mahaan character.. wats the point of throwing it on our face again and again... rather they shld show him being smart and getting back to his house.. making sure his wife is getting good food and rest...
why all this mahanta?? and if at all it is ...satish and dharmesh who should come to help... 
both are way more richer than manav ..why cannt they help? 

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you know Pallai , he can give the 1 lakh cheque at that time ...but honestly it would make so much sense if he tells satish and tells him that because he is in a financial mess he will have to share this expense with him...satish is such a great guy that he would probabaly end up giving hi mthe entire amount...
This whole mahaanta crap is gettign seriously boring ..Thier families suck , big tiem ..both Manav's and Archana's ...selfish lots all of them ...😡
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the written update and links 
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing espi and Usha. 

What nonsense is this now.  I totally agree with Rachna's take.  Arman should take Sulo and Manohar and let the others fend for themselves.
karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

I wanted bank to take the house for sometime.. Manav could have taken Sulo Aai and Mano Baba with them for the help they did last time for our ArMan..

ArManFan1 - I don't think bank will take the house for sometime. They usually auction the house take their money and give rest to the owner. I might be wrong. Banks usually don't throw the things out like that. like many things the show in this show it as wrong. I don't mind manav helping to save manohar's house, It's archana's parents, he should help. When he really needed help they r the once took arman in and helped,  will help in future if needed.  I hope he will not be in trouble financially after doing this.