Rang Badalti Odhani

Creatives -- Ideas/Tracks with a Potential ! - Page 2

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
he he love the partial amneshia tarck ...kt and ayshu both can show briilence in this th will act superbly...akki and shann tarck is good but this one has more potential

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
want role reversal of khanak and khusboo...love to see shan and akshay reaction...😆
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shaluuu <3

Lovely topic! I'm already imagining all they scenes in this track, the silence between them, the attraction and Shaan yearn for Khanak *sigh*

I love to see how Khanak will fall in love with Shaan this time, What makes her like him, adore him and love him!

This is such a beautiful track...But only if Khanak has PA.
Edited by -Saira- - 12 years ago
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I second the Partial Amnesia track

Also some addition of my idea

It goes like Natasha comes back and Khanak thinking that Shan loves Natasha, she initially tries to go away from Shan's life. But slowly, she realises Shan's love for her

Here, for Shan, may be something like he can't insist Khanak on remembering everything, becoz it might be not in favour of her health and then, may be he gradually makes her remember everything

My 2nd Idea

Shan is getting much name and fame as a singer , with all the girls going crazy for him, and this makes Khanak  feel insecure and thinks he is ignoring her or something like dat, and then Shan doing his best to prove the fact that it is she who is the most important part of her life.

My 3rd idea

Khanak feels she should also pursue education and starts going to college and Shan helping her wid studies and all
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank You for all the ideas !!!!  Updated the list !!!!!

More Ideas needed !!!!!

Edited by rbo_d_best - 12 years ago
smilysmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Partial amnesia  track...would love to see shanak falling in love again...may be we get to see more pathshala scene in this track...  Edited by smilysmiles - 12 years ago
dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just read the article that RBO plans to go episodic...am not very sure about this, though!! 😕

So, does that mean tracks are going to be half-backed, yet again??!!

If the article is anything to go by, the issue of Shaan's 'joblessness' is going to be tackled in a week!! 😲 
So at the end of one week, Shaan will be all gung-ho about his career, and in the very next week, assuming that it is a "family" track, will Shaan yet again be loitering aimlessly in the house??!!

Yet again, 'cut-paste' disjointed episodes!!!
Am not entirely convinced with this whole 'episodic' bit!!

Would much rather see multiple tracks being woven together as is normally the case in any real-life scenario...
Can Shaan please be shown consistently with a career, and Khanak getting herself a basic education??!! Shaan could resume his Paathshala after a hard day's work...the ShaNak romance then would be to die for!!😍

If not going the daily soap way is what is on the agenda, would be nice to see some method  to the madness, being added this time around!!😊

PS: Shal, coming up with some more ideas in a bit...

Edited by dr.dsr - 12 years ago
khush1432 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr88 ideas...

yaar its high tym Khanak should resume her english classes first..
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amnesia track will be good
to fall in love all over again and story will revolves round shanak with the support of k family
And pathsala should reopen
Shaans career is must
thanks shals
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow!! Grt Post Shals!!

I guess we are going for it by hook or crook!!LOL

Anyways, I like all the ideas esp., 1, 2, 3 and 5.

I don't know but I'd love seeing a career Khanak! Now that she has everyone in her pocket at home, why not spin some magic outside too? Maybe help Shaan, discover some hidden potential ( textiles?, art) and have Shaan and K family encourage her..??