Creatives -- Ideas/Tracks with a Potential ! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@Dyo: You echoed my thoughts on the episodic plans... we really are critique soul-sisters! Lol. πŸ€—

Episodic means no continuity in the story and jumping from one track to the next... don't we get that already in RBO?!

It's early days for this new idea from the CV's so i'm all for seeing how it pans out, and like you said if there's some 'method to the madness' then it could work.

Think it would be a good idea to 'layer' the tracks; so you'd have one big Shanak track (like Shaan's career and Khanak's education) running all the way through, but have smaller 'episodic' tracks running on top of that which would run for a week. This way the K family can feature in the story too...

@Shals: Would love to see Shanak working together on a project in the office, like the textiles one earlier in the show. We'd get to see Shaan taking some responsibility, Khanak wideneing her horizons, and maybe this could highlight the need for Khanak to get an education, to empower her in the work environment etc. Maybe show her excelling in some areas causing everyone to praise her, and see how Shaan would react to that. Would love to see the dynamics of their relationship in this type of situation!

Link to rooj's topic which can be added to the list: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1679803 

Simi hi5! We pretty much posted the same thing! πŸ€—
Shals,

Nice post and thanks for the PM.

My POV is whatever ideas we give to the CVs , at the end , we get half cooked khichidi.

We asked for Dhulwadi, and what we got?

Sunny track had lot of potential but they couldn't handle the track well and we know the result.

Now the news, RBO is going episodic . That means everything they  show in a hurry and wind up in one week.

Chances of getting half baked product again?πŸ˜•

Coming to the ideas -  Shaan going to work  and Khanak doing something productive.

I am not inclined towards partial amnesia. 

Pregnancy track would be better.

But whatever track they show if it is logical and sensible I will go for it.

I hope the CVs get this message.

Thanks once again Shals for asking my opinion.

Will be back with some more ideas if I get any😊

Edited by rbofan1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Just read the article that RBO plans to go episodic...am not very sure about this, though!! πŸ˜•

So, does that mean tracks are going to be half-backed, yet again??!!

If the article is anything to go by, the issue of Shaan's 'joblessness' is going to be tackled in a week!! 😲 
So at the end of one week, Shaan will be all gung-ho about his career, and in the very next week, assuming that it is a "family" track, will Shaan yet again be loitering aimlessly in the house??!!

Yet again, 'cut-paste' disjointed episodes!!!
Am not entirely convinced with this whole 'episodic' bit!!

Would much rather see multiple tracks being woven together as is normally the case in any real-life scenario...
Can Shaan please be shown consistently with a career, and Khanak getting herself a basic education??!! Shaan could resume his Paathshala after a hard day's work...the ShaNak romance then would be to die for!!😍

If not going the daily soap way is what is on the agenda, would be nice to see some method  to the madness, being added this time around!!😊

PS: Shal, coming up with some more ideas in a bit...

I knowww ... .I am irked tooo ...
And I am sure they are gonnna mess up the tracks by Rushing them !!!!!!

Halla Bol ... time and again !!!!!!
Any track they but do a full justice to the character it should be of shanak with the help of k family
not only Shaan and not only khanak it should be shanak
they will definitely rock
As other members had mentioned, I will also be happy with any track that makes sense and involves Shanak majorly and the other characters could be put to the bare minimum.
As much as I am all pro for Shanak falling in love all over again, I am not that in for the partial amnesia track. Because I think that, if it the amnesia track does happen, then RBO will be like any other Miss Ekta Madam series or other series, where weird & stupid things happen for no reason, but just to drag the story further with no sense whatsoever.
I would really love to see a jealous Shaan. We have seen insecure Khanak, but I would so enjoy seeing Shaan getting jealous or little possessive of Khanak, ( not that he is not possessive now, but still) ... :D
I absolutely love points 2, 3,4,5,6 and 7 Shalu πŸ‘πŸΌ...

Sorry but I don't like the idea of PA...I sounds too 'saas bahu' for me😳...
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

I m ok with anything sensible and based on Shanak !!!!

I agree PriyaπŸ˜ƒ...
Beautiful Shals

I would love to see partial amnesia.In this case Khanak losing her memory and Shan trying to help her.We can revisit all the paatshaala scenes,romance,hatred,friendship and all.

We might rant but I don't think the CV's would show us Khanak working or marking her ground as they want to keep that side of RBO(an illiterate girl struggling in Mumbai forever.BTW,she is still saying Thankoo!)

Pregnancy and difficulty in conceiving would be good but then it becomes too serious too soon

Pregnancy and miscarriage cos romance,Khanak's mood swings if she conceives,Shan hovering,nok-jhok,bonding over the baby and miscarriage and dealing with it(I repeat if they take this track they should follow Yumna's SS)would be worth to watch.Like this we get to see emotional,painful and angry side of these two
dont know if thsi had been possted or not... but I wld love to see Khanak getting out of the kitchen and the khandelwal house and actually find something she loves to do... she can be into something creative- painter/ writer (assuming she knws basic hindi to write things down...) or even better paying by her strenths, I WLD love to see her open her own Restaurant! I mean WHY nt! it'll be fun seeing the khandelwal family supporting her endeavor and Shaan being supportive towards her and her career, just like she did for him...

I WANT KHANAK IN A JOB!!!