Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

It was a mindblowing episode and I loved the acting of each and every character. Speacially HL, Nivi and Viren. Resham I completely agree with you today all the misconceptions about nivi and Viren were finished and it is proved they were they are and they will be bound to be together

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

It was a mindblowing episode and I loved the acting of each and every character. Speacially HL, Nivi and Viren. Resham I completely agree with you today all the misconceptions about nivi and Viren were finished and it is proved they were they are and they will be bound to be together

Yes Rachu, Nivi and Viren were, they are and they will be together forever.. I like the optimism...😃. No more swinging like pendulum.
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ekta thank you for this post. I don't know why I have to see these episodes before I leave but from past two days I became a crying pot. From beginning till end today I cried my heart out. It was so heartwrenching episode.
Yes, our CCBM cast is just brilliant and outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each and everyone of them were brilliant in their performance, they really lived in those scenes. Special mention goes to Hema, Viren and Nivi.
Hema, a mother who lost her darling daughter. I could not see her pain, from the beginning she was brilliant in whatever she did. Today she showed what a mother feels when she loses her child. It as so heart wrenching to see it.
Nivi, oh my her pain and the way she broke down infront of Divya's picture. From the beginning of tonight's episode she out did herself. The way she takes the kid at the end and says that she won't cry anymore, she won't be motherless as I am here. Oh God, because she knows the pain of motherless child.
The day the child was born and in the kitchen she corrected Viren saying "Maasi" I did not understand why they used that dialogue (I thought they could have said I have relation in both ways) but today I understood why she said Maasi, becaue she will become her Maa jaisi. She will give that child love of mother and more than that, she will never ever let the child feel I am motherless.
Oh Neha you were brilliant dear, you just outperformed yourself.

Viren, the way he handled everyone was just wonderful. He was mature from the beginning, he used to observe everyone and always try to do cheer everyone up and all and today he again proved what a gem he is handling everyone from his brother, to his wife, to his neice. And the way he felt rage and pain when that inspector said bhaiyyyaji planted the bomb, that how come his bhabhi was the target she never ever hurt that guy.
KInshuk you always and I mean always out do yourself, really I just watch your body language and your facial expressins to see what's going on in Viren's mind and heart.

Thank you all Cast members of CCBM you are just outstanding and you all are winners in our hearts.

lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays epi has given me slight hope as I had lost it all yest 😃
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lams

todays epi has given me slight hope as I had lost it all yest 😃

Welcome back Lamya..Yes it has definitely raised our hopes specially the last scene. Viren's embrace was perfect.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I really dont want to get disappointed from here now...hopefully Viren will not take any actions in haste and will do it while using his tactics...to trap Bhaiji...ohh dear...dont let this time to move back
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekta, lovely post. Agree with everyone -- and Resham, you put it so well in all your posts - it was a brilliant episode and superlative performances by everyone, especially KinHa and HL.  NivRen were the fulcrum of the episode for me and they were just out of this world. They are truly each other's now -- heart, soul, mind and body.   It was so evident in every scene of theirs today-- their first instinct was the other.  And the pinnacle of it was awesome last scene.  Hats off.

As I wrote in Moni's thread, my only moment of fear was when Viren looked at the grieving and collapsed Siddharth when he comes down after giving the baby to Nivi...I just prayed that Viren doesn't think of doing anything rash that will put him in danger (with Bhaiji).  Cannot dream of anything happening to NivRen...Hope the CTs don't try their tricks again.
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes a great episode indeed. Loved how he comforted her when she cried in front of the picture and the hug was just awww...
Viren looks super sexy holding a baby 😍