Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a brilliant Performance and Episode!!!! (Page 3)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I actually have no words that are good enough to describe the level of acting in today's epi! Not once for even half a second did it seem fake or over done - everyone was perfect, from NT Dadi to Divya's brother to Nandu! Hemlata especially, i could not stop my tears as i watched her, her performance was so moving. I'm still crying, it's the worst pain in the world losing a family member and i pray no one has to feel that.

Neha and Kinshuk...OMV i just don't know what more to say about these two! They were simply fabulous, the scene where Nivi is crying in front of Divya's photo made me cry so much and will stay with me forever and the final scene with Viren hugging both Nivi and the baby was just so symbolic, i just loved it! Every single Nivren moment was perfect to me.

I dont know what the CT's are planning for the future, i've given up on guessing and will just take it as it comes but i feel sad that we may lose these amazing actors in a few weeks if they end the show, i just cant believe how blind SP are to throw such talent away like that.

Anyway, sorry to go on and on but i just feel like as though i could write forever!

Edited by anjaani07 - 10 May 2011 at 9:20am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumminu2011Honkytonkmilee1014lamsgmann2010FrozenRainanjubala*Resham*Dilbole_ShiOmRu

IamSherLocked IF-Rockerz
IamSherLocked
IamSherLocked

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Awsome awsome awsome
wow such a heart breaking heart wrenching performance
all the actors jz rocked but kinshuk and neha were the best
kinshuk what an amazing actor he has become he jz made me speechless
and neha,this girl is amazing i mean its not even a year she started acting and it looks like she is a veteran
it was an award winning perfomance

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014gmann2010anjaani07anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

True Anju...that last scene said it all...whoever now says that Viren-Nivi were never meant to be together it proved all wrong by this one scene for me atleast...

Nivi looked at Viren all the time..even when she came down first, she went straight towards Viren and asked him why everyone is sad here...in white clothes...she bothered only for Viren...and no one else...inspite of NT Dadi explaining her Nivi didnt listen...only when Viren took the baby to her and broke the news yet again by taking the phone away..she was brought to the reality...she coming down and again finding Viren besides her...said it all to me...for her, she revolved around Viren...and only Viren...

Do you think or feel that Viren would leave Nivi for anyone...no he will not..and why shd he...he loves her and finds strength in her..he knows her than anyone else in the family...Nivi looks at Viren all the time...and would always look at him...like today..her questions answers revolves around him...

Even in the precap when Nivi is about to know Viren tells her to keep quiet...it showed that these two people are now responsible for the Sood family and taking it ahead and bringing up from all the sorrows...the family will look at them now...esp Viren...

Resham,I was about to write the same - Nivi only looked up to Viren the whole time. She could have gone to Siddharth and ask him about Divya and to call her but no she went to Viren and asked him. She found Viren whenever she wanted to. Viren gave her emotional and mental support by bringing baby to her and indirectly telling her that we have to own the responsibility now. And their last scene said it all. The logistics have changed now - it is going to be Viren for Sood's with the help of Nivi.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014Honkytonklamsgmann2010anjaani07IamSherLockedDilbole_ShiOmRu*Resham*

*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
And Anju what we are thinking I really pray that they dont disappoint us at all...we are writing by the judgements by what we have seen and got it from day's episode...I dont want to be heartbroken if they change the logistics...no need...

Team please atleast here dont take us down..you have already done it many a times now no...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011milee1014lamsanjubalaanjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Resham*

And Anju what we are thinking I really pray that they dont disappoint us at all...we are writing by the judgements by what we have seen and got it from day's episode...I dont want to be heartbroken if they change the logistics...no need...

Team please atleast here dont take us down..you have already done it many a times now no...

I seriously hope. If they let us down this time then that means that so many people are not able to analyze relationships correctly. Or rather creatives do not know the meaning of relationships. And then I will think that how these creatives and RS are living in this world - do they have no relations???

minu2011lamsmilee1014anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu*Resham*

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged

It was a mindblowing episode and I loved the acting of each and every character. Speacially HL, Nivi and Viren. Resham I completely agree with you today all the misconceptions about nivi and Viren were finished and it is proved they were they are and they will be bound to be together

minu2011lamsmilee1014FrozenRainanjubala*Resham*

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

It was a mindblowing episode and I loved the acting of each and every character. Speacially HL, Nivi and Viren. Resham I completely agree with you today all the misconceptions about nivi and Viren were finished and it is proved they were they are and they will be bound to be together

Yes Rachu, Nivi and Viren were, they are and they will be together forever.. I like the optimism...Big smile. No more swinging like pendulum.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsmilee1014

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Ekta thank you for this post. I don't know why I have to see these episodes before I leave but from past two days I became a crying pot. From beginning till end today I cried my heart out. It was so heartwrenching episode.
Yes, our CCBM cast is just brilliant and outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Each and everyone of them were brilliant in their performance, they really lived in those scenes. Special mention goes to Hema, Viren and Nivi.
Hema, a mother who lost her darling daughter. I could not see her pain, from the beginning she was brilliant in whatever she did. Today she showed what a mother feels when she loses her child. It as so heart wrenching to see it.
Nivi, oh my her pain and the way she broke down infront of Divya's picture. From the beginning of tonight's episode she out did herself. The way she takes the kid at the end and says that she won't cry anymore, she won't be motherless as I am here. Oh God, because she knows the pain of motherless child.
The day the child was born and in the kitchen she corrected Viren saying "Maasi" I did not understand why they used that dialogue (I thought they could have said I have relation in both ways) but today I understood why she said Maasi, becaue she will become her Maa jaisi. She will give that child love of mother and more than that, she will never ever let the child feel I am motherless.
Oh Neha you were brilliant dear, you just outperformed yourself.

Viren, the way he handled everyone was just wonderful. He was mature from the beginning, he used to observe everyone and always try to do cheer everyone up and all and today he again proved what a gem he is handling everyone from his brother, to his wife, to his neice. And the way he felt rage and pain when that inspector said bhaiyyyaji planted the bomb, that how come his bhabhi was the target she never ever hurt that guy.
KInshuk you always and I mean always out do yourself, really I just watch your body language and your facial expressins to see what's going on in Viren's mind and heart.

Thank you all Cast members of CCBM you are just outstanding and you all are winners in our hearts.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubala*Resham*

Go to top