Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i totally agree with you... nivren/kinha are the best. love them👏
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Ekta...Today was really a brilliant take..esp with regards to Viren-Nivi...I loved all of the scenes of them...and every scene made me confident that Viren-Nivi are here to stay together...

Viren doesnt break the news of bomb blast to the family...he confronts Nivi with the truth leaving baby with her...she coming down and breaking down , at that time Viren was besides her...again when she took the responsibility of the baby Viren was besides her and they hugged...it was sheer brilliance...before that Viren looks at Siddharth who is shattered...it was a reflection saying that from now on I am going to take the responsibility and will take care of you...and then both Nivi-Viren holding the baby was the significance...saying that its their responsibility now...

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yes Resham, it was one heck of an episode today. Just love CCBM and the cast. CCBM is because of its cast. And I am so happy that creatives gave us this episode - it was so emotional and each and every actor performed his or her part beautifully. It was so heart-wrenching that I cried in the whole episode. I am a mom too and seeing Hemlata crying for her child, I cried. I am crying right now while writing. Bhagwan kisi ko aisa din na dikhaye.

NiVren were fabulous. By each passing episode they are showing us how versatily they both are. Kinshuk is not new to this industry and has lot of experience but Neha, she is mindblowing. I cannot believe this is her first show. Hats off to her. NiVren are complete with each other and see how mature Viren has become. His stand today told us that he will take responsibility of everything and he alongwith his wife - Nivi will take responsibility of baby. The last scene and Viren's embrace was perfect - he is the head of his small family - he, Nivi and baby.
I can keep on writing about the acting of all actors but I do not want to bore all of you...
*Resham* thumbnail
True Anju...that last scene said it all...whoever now says that Viren-Nivi were never meant to be together it proved all wrong by this one scene for me atleast...

Nivi looked at Viren all the time..even when she came down first, she went straight towards Viren and asked him why everyone is sad here...in white clothes...she bothered only for Viren...and no one else...inspite of NT Dadi explaining her Nivi didnt listen...only when Viren took the baby to her and broke the news yet again by taking the phone away..she was brought to the reality...she coming down and again finding Viren besides her...said it all to me...for her, she revolved around Viren...and only Viren...

Do you think or feel that Viren would leave Nivi for anyone...no he will not..and why shd he...he loves her and finds strength in her..he knows her than anyone else in the family...Nivi looks at Viren all the time...and would always look at him...like today..her questions answers revolves around him...

Even in the precap when Nivi is about to know Viren tells her to keep quiet...it showed that these two people are now responsible for the Sood family and taking it ahead and bringing up from all the sorrows...the family will look at them now...esp Viren...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Trulyyy yaar 2dy's epi was just minblowing n so emotional tht i cried in whole epi 2 . Don't hav words for Kinshuk n Neha . oh my wht 2 say abt kinshuk ? dis guy reallyy surprises me wid his acting daily , d time i feels tht dis is hisbest performance next day he gives more brillaint performance .

ohh d bestest scene was d last , it was highlight of d hsow n tht was d pic perfect of nivren wid d baby . ohh i just loveddd it . d way Viren comes n hugs Nivi n baby was just 2 gd . I lovedd it yaar . like anju i cn also go on n on writting for their performance but seriouslyy don't hav words . Hats off 2 them . n must say Ct's did wonderful job yaar
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I actually have no words that are good enough to describe the level of acting in today's epi! Not once for even half a second did it seem fake or over done - everyone was perfect, from NT Dadi to Divya's brother to Nandu! Hemlata especially, i could not stop my tears as i watched her, her performance was so moving. I'm still crying, it's the worst pain in the world losing a family member and i pray no one has to feel that.

Neha and Kinshuk...OMV i just don't know what more to say about these two! They were simply fabulous, the scene where Nivi is crying in front of Divya's photo made me cry so much and will stay with me forever and the final scene with Viren hugging both Nivi and the baby was just so symbolic, i just loved it! Every single Nivren moment was perfect to me.

I dont know what the CT's are planning for the future, i've given up on guessing and will just take it as it comes but i feel sad that we may lose these amazing actors in a few weeks if they end the show, i just cant believe how blind SP are to throw such talent away like that.

Anyway, sorry to go on and on but i just feel like as though i could write forever!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awsome awsome awsome
wow such a heart breaking heart wrenching performance
all the actors jz rocked but kinshuk and neha were the best
kinshuk what an amazing actor he has become he jz made me speechless
and neha,this girl is amazing i mean its not even a year she started acting and it looks like she is a veteran
it was an award winning perfomance
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

True Anju...that last scene said it all...whoever now says that Viren-Nivi were never meant to be together it proved all wrong by this one scene for me atleast...

Nivi looked at Viren all the time..even when she came down first, she went straight towards Viren and asked him why everyone is sad here...in white clothes...she bothered only for Viren...and no one else...inspite of NT Dadi explaining her Nivi didnt listen...only when Viren took the baby to her and broke the news yet again by taking the phone away..she was brought to the reality...she coming down and again finding Viren besides her...said it all to me...for her, she revolved around Viren...and only Viren...

Do you think or feel that Viren would leave Nivi for anyone...no he will not..and why shd he...he loves her and finds strength in her..he knows her than anyone else in the family...Nivi looks at Viren all the time...and would always look at him...like today..her questions answers revolves around him...

Even in the precap when Nivi is about to know Viren tells her to keep quiet...it showed that these two people are now responsible for the Sood family and taking it ahead and bringing up from all the sorrows...the family will look at them now...esp Viren...

Resham,I was about to write the same - Nivi only looked up to Viren the whole time. She could have gone to Siddharth and ask him about Divya and to call her but no she went to Viren and asked him. She found Viren whenever she wanted to. Viren gave her emotional and mental support by bringing baby to her and indirectly telling her that we have to own the responsibility now. And their last scene said it all. The logistics have changed now - it is going to be Viren for Sood's with the help of Nivi.
*Resham* thumbnail
And Anju what we are thinking I really pray that they dont disappoint us at all...we are writing by the judgements by what we have seen and got it from day's episode...I dont want to be heartbroken if they change the logistics...no need...

Team please atleast here dont take us down..you have already done it many a times now no...
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

And Anju what we are thinking I really pray that they dont disappoint us at all...we are writing by the judgements by what we have seen and got it from day's episode...I dont want to be heartbroken if they change the logistics...no need...

Team please atleast here dont take us down..you have already done it many a times now no...

I seriously hope. If they let us down this time then that means that so many people are not able to analyze relationships correctly. Or rather creatives do not know the meaning of relationships. And then I will think that how these creatives and RS are living in this world - do they have no relations???