Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What a brilliant Performance and Episode!!!!

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Im spellbound today!!! What a performance by each and every actor of the show!!! A beautifully talented team tht CCBM has got!!! Hemalatha was awesome today... I cried like nothing when i saw her cry while taking Divya away... Abhishek wasnt bad too...
The highlight of the show- NEHA SARGAM AND KINSHUK MAHAJAN!!!
They have Proved tht they are the best when it comes to acting... The way Viren told Nivi that her sister is dead.. They way he handled her when she started crying infront of the photo and every minute Of Nivren... OMG OMG OMG!!!
About Neha!!! What a brilliant performnace by her... All the tym she called her di, then when she came down with the baby and asked why God killed her sis who did nothing... AND ABOVE ALL- The way she took up the responsibility of the kid... What an amazing show they put up today!

AND THE FINAL AND MAIN HIGHLIGHT!!!- THE NIVREN HUG WITH THE BABY!!!!
OMG OMG OMG... I have seriosuly no words for tht ONE LAST SHOT tht was taken!!!! What a brilliant shot!!!

KM and NS and even Hemalatha brought so much of intensity in their eyes and acting... The grave and sad feelings were brought out sooo damn well... Fantabulous actors i say...

Today's episode was sooo emotional because of the brilliant performance of all!!! I SALUTE KM AND NS!!!! I loved everyone infact...

CCBM rocks forever!!!! KM AND NS ROCK FOR EVER!!! NIVREN IS THE BEST!!! PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!

Loved the episode in total... Guess my rambling says it all!!!
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree.. today all of them are very good in emoting.. especially nivren... 

most of all i love the finishing scene nivren hug with the baby which is indirectly saying now they are the baby's responsibility... and now am happy as its clear there is no way for nivren seperation(which is i want..)... for the past 2 days forum was full of nivren seperation which i hate even to read...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you dear...today Hemlata made me cry usually i hate her character but nowdays i just love her acting...
the performance of NivRen in today's episode was awesome and beyond words...that's why i love NivRen so much
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CCBM cast always rocks... every actor in CCBM is d best...
shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...can't wait to watch specially last part...
Edited by shaazi - 12 years ago
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I believe you dear. These 2 are gift to indian telly. They are fabulous in everything they do. Every kind of emotions Hats off!!!!
Yes Hemalata was fabulous today. She too proved what a brilliant actress she is in any emotion.
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The CCBM cast is the best, but still the Director, CT team does not utilize their talent..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The sad part is even though they had brilliant actors the CT's ruining the story. Because of that they are planningto endtheshow.  With actors like these they would run their show for another couple of years.

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just loved todays episode...CCBM team consists of the most talented actors...I love the actress portraying hemalatha more and more...and everyone were just fantastic... starting from NT dadi to nandu everyone performed brilliantly...

And kinshuk and neha...i've no words to praise them...they proved tht they r the best... and Neha...what i have to say abt her..she is superb..just  brilliant...i'm still crying..when she cried in front of divya's photo i cried along with her...unknowingly tears flown through my cheeks ...and i realized that i was crying just after the video ended...

This was the most memorable episode i have ever seen in indian telly...and CCBM is filled with a group of talented actors..hats off to the director,creative team,editing department,cameraman and everyone associated with ccbm for giving us such a fabulous episode...i can never forget this episode..and kinshuk and neha...thanks a lot for making me love nivren more and more...u people r awesome...

Once again Neha Sargam...👏...who said someone need an acting background to become a great actress/actor...u rocked girl..just rocked...!!!
Edited by sana4kinha - 12 years ago
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kinshuk and neha were fabulous awesome and amazing