• Hina Khan
    • Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
    • Naitik-Akshara
    • face a miscarriage
By VijayaTiwari 10 May 2011 - 14:02
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Karan Mehra and Hina Khan

Singhania family is in for a big shock as sources suggest that Akshara (Hina Khan) will lose her first child in Star Plus' show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Our source says, "Akshara and her in laws were elated when they got to know that she is pregnant and a new member is about to enter their family. However, all their dreams will be shattered soon. Akshara has already started showing some signs of uneasiness and Naitik (Karan Mehra) takes her to the doctor. The doctor will inform him about the complications in Akshara's pregnancy. Sources say that soon Akshara is going to suffer a miscarriage which will completely dishearten her. To add up to the miseries, Akshara who had just resolved all the misunderstandings between the Singhania family and her; might just worsen now onwards. However we are yet to shoot this sequence."

We spoke to Hina Khan who says, "Yes I am in pain and I'll try to hide my pain from the family. There is something sad going to happen but I am clue less about the next track."

The track is expected to air this week.

0Share
Login or register to post comments

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
:( jo bhi naitik shud be with and he'll be
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why she is hiding from the truth from family?? she herself is making the situation worse...
Thanks for sharing... πŸ˜ƒ
I think the hiding part was in yesterdays epi...
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks  for  sharing...she  should  not hide...may  be  they  had  mentioned  yest.s  incident
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 sharing

i only want k naitik supports aksh...baakiyon ko toh hum dekh lenge
saman_khan24 thumbnail
:( jo bhi naitik shud be with and he'll be 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Kaunsi nayi baath hai? Earlier it was MU between Naksh, ek solve hogaya tho dusra🀒 Now it is with the Singhania's one MU after another….As long as Naithik is on her side, baaki sab baad mein jaay.

Iss baar Dimri se meri ek request hai, pls dono ko ghar se nikaal dhoπŸ˜† Hum ghaaliya dena bandh kar denge...🀣 Dil se vacchan dethi hun hum sabki taraf se...πŸ˜† Ghabreli was thanking balgopal for such a good sasural, not so fast ...πŸ˜†

saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

Kaunsi nayi baath hai? Earlier it was MU between Naksh, ek solve hogaya tho dusra🀒 Now it is with the Singhania's one MU after another'.As long as Naithik is on her side, baaki sab baad mein jaay.

Iss baar Dimri se meri ek request hai, pls dono ko ghar se nikaal dhoπŸ˜† Hum ghaaliya dena bandh kar denge...🀣 Dil se vacchan dethi hun hum sabki taraf se...πŸ˜† Ghabreli was thanking balgopal for such a good sasural, not so fast ...πŸ˜†

yaa sarita di se me bhi sehmat hu i ll also stop giving gaali's agar naksh ghar se baahar aajaayenge toh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† congo hi itni kush hai toh papita ke ma toh mandir me hi ghar banaa leni chahiye varsha ko aesi sasural jo mili hai...πŸ˜†
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FLGators

Kaunsi nayi baath hai? Earlier it was MU between Naksh, ek solve hogaya tho dusra🀒 Now it is with the Singhania's one MU after another'.As long as Naithik is on her side, baaki sab baad mein jaay.

πŸ˜† ghabreli will start ghabrana more now... baap re...
m toh worried abt her reaction whn she hears MC news... god save us the torture..plzzz

anywaz y will singhania's hav problm wid aksh or naksh??? πŸ˜• infact i want to c g3 supportng her more... toughest time for any women... agar is mein maa ka saath ho toh achcha hoga...  waise bhi humein chahiye naitik aksh k saath ho aur woh ho raha hai... so who cares..πŸ˜ƒ