TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Kunal Kohli adopts a baby girl

Kunal Kohli is on seventh heaven these days. Yes, he's all set to start his new film with Shahid and Priyanka, but there's more.

His bundle of joy, his seven-month old daughter — Radha. Kunal and his wife Raveena have just adopted a baby girl and the process may have been a little long, but it was worth it. "In fact it's a very good thing that it takes time. It should not be easy because then people could misuse it," says Kunal. "The organisation looks into your background, your values, etc. because they want the child to be in a happy and secure environment," he adds.

Kunal and Raveena, who's also part of the entertainment world, have been married for 12 years. "We were planning on adopting for a while now. Finally, it's happened. Raveena has taken a maternity break from work. The whole family is excited, my parents, friends... everyone. My daughter has brought about a family reunion. My sister specially flew down from the US to help us settle in. Raveena's brother too has come down to be with us. It feels so good," says Kunal, who will soon get busy with his film.

So will little Radha (her name was chosen by daddy dearest) be a regular on the sets? "That goes without saying!" he smiles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats to  the the proud parents :)
mj_applehead thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww congratsss... 👏
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Congrats.The name Radha is beautiful.
Congrats. India has one of the best adoption processes in the world to make sure that children are not adopted for the wrong reasons. Altought it takes a long time, I'm pretty sure its totally worth the effort & wait.

hope some day I will be able to adopt a child from India. 😊
Congrats to them two!
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
There is nothing big than adopting a Child, and its a blessing 2 adopt a Girl Child... Long live the proud parents, and god bless dis angel :)
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww..thats's wonderful for the parents.

Radha is beautiful. Coming from Bollywood after the strangest names every heard. ( Samaira, Nyssaa, etc...)

Yug  ( Kajol and Ajay) and  now Radha are the winners.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! That's adorable! I've always thought the adoption process was a bit too long but what he points out is very true. People would misuse and mistreat children otherwise...Best wishes to the two!
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww Cute! That's awesome! Congrats to them! :)