usha786 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"if maithilli is alive because of him

1)why is he torturing abhay
2)why is he showing abhay that he loved maithilli the most
3)what he wants from piya
4)what is his motive to hate Raichands
5)why is he after panchi...when he knows that maithilli is alive"

all these questions are also coming in my thoughts, but  i am sure maithli is no more interested in abhay, if she is alive then where was she, abhay is waiting for her since 200 yrs. she has joined hand due that ring nothing else, and i am sure now abhay will ignore piya, do you remember abhay's birthday party scence where abhay felt maithli's presense, he was ignoring piya like she don't have any existance what do you think guys, today abhay is happy with piya, now sidharth wants to ruin his ever happiness
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: usha786

"if maithilli is alive because of him

1)why is he torturing abhay
2)why is he showing abhay that he loved maithilli the most
3)what he wants from piya
4)what is his motive to hate Raichands
5)why is he after panchi...when he knows that maithilli is alive"

all these questions are also coming in my thoughts, but  i am sure maithli is no more interested in abhay, if she is alive then where was she, abhay is waiting for her since 200 yrs. she has joined hand due that ring nothing else, and i am sure now abhay will ignore piya, do you remember abhay's birthday party scence where abhay felt maithli's presense, he was ignoring piya like she don't have any existance what do you think guys, today abhay is happy with piya, now sidharth wants to ruin his ever happiness

Yes it's all so confusing to say d least πŸ˜•
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

dukhiyaare abhay ko aur dukh, but still dont know the real reason

i hope they give a proper explanation , i was very sure ki maithali will come back but never ecpected sid to be part of all this, to me this is a bigger twist
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i agree yaar...we all know that maithilli will come back one day...since its being the desi version of TVD rather than twilight...but then it came as a shock that siddharth is part of all this game...i never expect this twist at all...

now it really made me confused...what does siddharth wants...too many questions arising in my head...and i have no answer at all...

maithilli is alive...

why he wants to torture abhay if maithilli is alive...
why is he after piya...
why he wants to enter Doriyals household and fake around with panchi in love and marriage...
what hatred does he have for Raichands that he wants to expose them in front of the world
how did he found maithilli and turn her into a vampire or whatever she is...
why he wants to pose maithilli as piya in Dobriyals household...maithilli has her reasons which is none other than abhayendra...but what motive does sid have in his mind...

what does he wants...

he really makes me ask all this questions in my head...and i have no answer to it at all
Edited by Mages - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i agree yaar...we all know that maithilli will come back one day...since its being the desi version of TVD rather than twilight...but then it came as a shock that siddharth is part of all this game...i never expect this twist at all...

now it really made me confused...what does siddharth wants...too many questions arising in my head...and i have no answer at all...

maithilli is alive...
i can try someπŸ˜†

why he wants to torture abhay if maithilli is alive...may be cos amithili has not reciprocated to sid;s love
why is he after piya...- does not want abhay to move on , wants his suffering
why he wants to enter Doriyals household and fake around with panchi in love and marriage...
that i am confused as well , maybe to irritate raichanda
what hatred does he have for Raichands that he wants to expose them in front of the world
how did he found maithilli and turn her into a vampire or whatever she is...
why he wants to pose maithilli as piya in Dobriyals household...maithilli has her reasons which is none other than abhayendra...but what motive does sid have in his mind...
to create more chaos in abhay's life, maybe he is sensing abhiya will get together, so he brings his trumpcard, bring maithili into the picture, mabe he is hoping now maithili will dump abhay and come to him

what does he wants...

he really makes me ask all this questions in my head...and i have no answer to it at all
he really is a complex character , we thought wwe had figured him out but he continues to surprise us

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Vaise I think if Sid has bitten Metz may be she has become his follower e.g. like last time when Sid took Pia it was shown that had Sid bitten Pia She will become his follower or something like that
So this Metz is not d same person/vampire who Abhay use to love πŸ€”
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Vaise I think if Sid has bitten Metz may be she has become his follower e.g. like last time when Sid took Pia it was shown that had Sid bitten Pia She will become his follower or something like that
So this Metz is not d same person/vampire who Abhay use to love πŸ€”

possible that is why it is shown they r together, , might be she has chnged now that she is vampi