Does Kinshuk The Daner Remind You Guys Of Hrithik The Dancer

Poll Choice
Urrrrr........... Defo!!
Sometimes
No
Other Bollywood Dancer (Plx Specify)
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont know abt dancing or acting. Its true he resembles a bit with looks with salman n sometimes acts too like him. But the way kinshuk expresses feelings thru his eyes is incomparable. The only actor i know who can beat kinshuk in dis is south star SURYA.

As far as comparing his looks with a bollywood star i think he very much resembles shahid kapoor. Guyz dont u all know dat he is called the shahid of tellywood.
Originally posted by sneha2009

i dont know abt dancing or acting. Its true he resembles a bit with looks with salman n sometimes acts too like him. But the way kinshuk expresses feelings thru his eyes is incomparable. The only actor i know who can beat kinshuk in dis is south star SURYA.

As far as comparing his looks with a bollywood star i think he very much resembles shahid kapoor. Guyz dont u all know dat he is called the shahid of tellywood.

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Seriosuly Didnt No That!!

Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

Whu Would I Feel Bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ur My Yaar!!!!!!!!!
I Dnt No Why I Felt That!!!
Maybe Cuz He Has Done A LOT oF Hrihtik Songs

no worries sweety
but ise ek baat pakki hai hum log kinshuk se mohabbat bohut karte haiii
kinshuk honestly is an awkward dancer...but he is a better actor than hrithik...though i think hrithik's dedication n dancing skills & his drop dead looks,,,,,,is uncomparable...!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by wadi..doll

no worries sweety
but ise ek baat pakki hai hum log kinshuk se mohabbat bohut karte haiii

ha
yeh to sahi hai
I luv meri jaan
thts why I call him meri jaan
tum kinshuk ko tumhari jaan kehti hoo mein usse mera dill kehti hooo
Originally posted by wadi..doll

tum kinshuk ko tumhari jaan kehti hoo mein usse mera dill kehti hooo

Ha sach kaha tumne
lekin remeber in some1 jaan
their dil is there
so as kinshuk is meri jaan
he's also mera dil
woh Kabse meri dil ko chuliya hai
Hai
mein mar java
meri jaan
I luv him
mwah
Kinshuk has his own style and he is very good at it. Acting per he has very expressive eyes like SRK so he shows his emotions just with his eyes. I just like his acting and dancing for his own style which is quite good.
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Kinshuk has his own style and he is very good at it. Acting per he has very expressive eyes like SRK so he shows his emotions just with his eyes. I just like his acting and dancing for his own style which is quite good.

I agree very much abt his expressive eyes.that is what makes his acting more good.
I always admire this one thing abt kinshuk.eye contact n eye expressions are the most vital part in acting ...that surely brings out all emotions well and kinshuk uses it very well 😊

He reminds me of salman than any other actor...but surely has his own style
ahhh ummm I loveee both of thm but for me Hrithik jaisa na koi dance karta hai or nahii koi b kar payga...And NOOO Not salman plzzz...Kinshuk is  better than that SK chahye wo acting ho ya dance...yaa phir look...Kinshuk toh kinshuk hai...Hrithik toh Hrithik hai ..salman ke pata naii wo b bura nahii hai ache hai...lekn kinshuk se ache nahii...😉