India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Best Portrayal #5 Alcoholic (Page 6)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
I m not bringing KATRINA's PERSONAL LIFE on FORUM... like Salman's Cases n his personal Life is showcased in every thread...

BOOM is Katrina's Debut Movie... and i didn't said anything from my own... jo v keha hai movie vichon hi keha hai... BOLLYWOOD MOVIE CONTENT ... at least through text i can write about my views... :)

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crystal-

^calm down and relax.

You should understand this is an open forum, its not an FC. everyone has right to post and you have right to disagree with them, but just because they say something about your favorite doesn't mean you should go and call them "hater", thats just not alright.

And I am no salman fan have i claimed to be one? no I haven't so chill.

You can criticize katrina as much as you want I completely do not mind in fact I enjoy it. I just asked you one simple question that some days ago you were their fan but just because one member disagree with you, you start throwing their favorite on their face just because you do not agree with them, u have full right to talk about everyone but there is no need to start questioning anyones opinion with dragging their favorites on their face. 

I salute Every DISAGREE point... i never Said a word 2 ppl who don't like Salman's work in his Movies... 

i Ask u 1 thing ::: Thread was : IF SALMAN deserves 2 be NO.1 ... :: u came ... posted ur opinion... Den u Started Bashing Salman ... Posting his Shirtless pic writing down as he is waving to bobby darling... <<<< Now is this what we call DISAGREE ???

^^^^ What u were Doing was Right... If i Do in Same Manner... i am wrong ??
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Jiven CRYSTAL har thaan te SALMAN baare likhan lag jaandi hai... not dat his films but his personal life... if she has a right 2 express her opinion ... so meinu v aa haq...

i bring Katrina the same way... :)

lolll how kiddish LOL
matlab jo cheej oho karugi tussi vi ohi karoge Sleepy
without caring that she isn't the only kat fan here Tongue

Leh Jaar mere 4-5 Msgs naal inna bawaal khada ho gaya KATRINA Fans nu... ithe roz Salman de jhande gaade jaande ne... taan ta kusakda nahin ke ih galt ho riha hai...

Jekar koi hor kuch kari jaaye kise nu koi matlab ni... sab allowed hai... je kar BILLA ne kujh kehtaan taan bas UHNO Saare kehn lag jo ke ih ki karda peya aa ROFL
melonie IF-Rockerz
melonie
melonie

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

Kangana in Gangster Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
CRYSTAL = You can criticize katrina as much as you want I completely do not mind in fact I enjoy it. I just asked you one simple question that some days ago you were their fan but just because one member disagree with you, you start throwing their favorite on their face just because you do not agree with them, u have full right to talk about everyone but there is no need to start questioning anyones opinion with dragging their favorites on their face. 

_________________ I would like 2 Ask u - What were u doing in this post ?

Originally posted by eraser

He already is, after his fantastic performances in god tussi great ho, yuvvraj, main aur miss khanna and his latest ready where he is playing his most challenging role til date salman is going to be far away from other actors, he is fearless no one is even near sallu darlingDay Dreaming

Crystal, you're such a cool fan of Salman Day Dreaming. I'm building a temple for him and need some help, would you volunteer to help me out? I'm sure God, I mean Salman will bless you LOL

awww thanks eraser the credit for my craziness for salman goes to his jalwaBlushing bless you, bahut achi kam karene jarahi hoon. Please call it "Saman's being human temple", sure I would more than love to help you  with building it I can do anything to stay in salmans good booksHeart 

we need a good picture of him, which we can make a statue of and put it in the temple.

I think this one represents him well what u think?Day Dreaming

This was his reaction when he saw bobby darlingEmbarrassed

Woh Kare toh Raas Leela... Hum kare toh Character DHEELA ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stars4u-Anjaani-

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Viewbie's Note:

Oh OK... Katrina removed her shirt... Salman removed his shirt... Hisaab baraabar... Good for them... Can we just stop the back and forth arguments and get back to topic now...
Next off topic remark will be promptly edited...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww-Zarwulicious-desigrl05bamboocopterruky786

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwww

monar IF-Sizzlerz
monar
monar

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
 top position goes to Amitabh for portraying Drunker in so many films and amazing acting but this one  my Fav..
its must watch movie and this scene LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettante

Go to top