Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HiphopStahKiran

lolll how kiddish πŸ˜†
matlab jo cheej oho karugi tussi vi ohi karoge πŸ₯±
without caring that she isn't the only kat fan here πŸ˜›

Leh Jaar mere 4-5 Msgs naal inna bawaal khada ho gaya KATRINA Fans nu... ithe roz Salman de jhande gaade jaande ne... taan ta kusakda nahin ke ih galt ho riha hai...

Jekar koi hor kuch kari jaaye kise nu koi matlab ni... sab allowed hai... je kar BILLA ne kujh kehtaan taan bas UHNO Saare kehn lag jo ke ih ki karda peya aa πŸ€£
melonie thumbnail

Kangana in Gangster πŸ˜ƒ

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
CRYSTAL = You can criticize katrina as much as you want I completely do not mind in fact I enjoy it. I just asked you one simple question that some days ago you were their fan but just because one member disagree with you, you start throwing their favorite on their face just because you do not agree with them, u have full right to talk about everyone but there is no need to start questioning anyones opinion with dragging their favorites on their face. 

_________________ I would like 2 Ask u - What were u doing in this post ?

Originally posted by: -Crystal-

awww thanks eraser the credit for my craziness for salman goes to his jalwa☺️ bless you, bahut achi kam karene jarahi hoon. Please call it "Saman's being human temple", sure I would more than love to help you  with building it I can do anything to stay in salmans good books❀️ 

we need a good picture of him, which we can make a statue of and put it in the temple.

I think this one represents him well what u think?😍

This was his reaction when he saw bobby darling😳

Woh Kare toh Raas Leela... Hum kare toh Character DHEELA ???
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Viewbie's Note:

Oh OK... Katrina removed her shirt... Salman removed his shirt... Hisaab baraabar... Good for them... Can we just stop the back and forth arguments and get back to topic now...
Next off topic remark will be promptly edited...

It's not a movie scene still Lucy's 'Vitameatavegamin' scene is hilarious. It's a health tonic that contains 23% alcohol. After few try-outs, Lucy becomes drunk and flubs her lines. One of my favorite episodes of I Love Lucy.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rvxxa66Co4[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rvxxa66Co4

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 top position goes to Amitabh for portraying Drunker in so many films and amazing acting but this one  my Fav..
its must watch movie and this scene πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVirRCo-Nc[/YOUTUBE]
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
SRK in Devdas..I don't remember many other movies on alcoholics..
Originally posted by: monar

its must watch movie and this scene πŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNVirRCo-Nc

That's hilarious.

Mona, Jaane bhi do yaaron. Classic. I've watched it gazillion times. I use shaant gadadhari Bheem, shaant often.

Jai Arjun Singh, who writes at Jabberwock and for various publications, released a book on the movie last year. It's a fun read just like the movie.
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jakie from devdas as chunnibabu
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

That's hilarious.

Mona, Jaane bhi do yaaron. Classic. I've watched it gazillion times. I use shaant gadadhari Bheem, shaant often.

Jai Arjun Singh, who writes at Jabberwock and for various publications, released a book on the movie last year. It's a fun read just like the movie.

its a cult movie! I too have watched it say 1000 times and never gets bore.. give me the name! and Om Puri was unbeatable as Bewada .. and thats one of my fav used line - Shaant gadadhari bheem Shaant πŸ˜†

off topic - cool I think after me I know in this forum who uses Kabir's dohe! I usually quote Kabir, twain and Einstein a lot