Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And there goes the epicness of Maithli's love? (Page 5)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

gimme this twist , i dont mind,Smile

and u r right , nobody knows really how maithali was , we have just seen her abhay's falshbacks and thought she is nice,
maybe there is more 2 it.Ermm
abhay will suffer very much Ouch, anyways this is gonna be a very  interesting triangle between a vampire , a human and maithali(dont know what she is) LOL
i think this twist is needed, abhay will get to decide as to who he should be with, piya and maithili,
ofcourse he will choose piya in the end but the whole journey is going 2 be amazing,
and he will go ballistic at sidAngry, his brother did so much bad 2 him

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
not liking new twist why did they have to ruin abhay metz so that abhay loves pia
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
hey poca a reply to ur post after a very long tym...u knw wat ppl r not happy wid maithali's return but i think i m d one stupid creature who is flying high...i always wanted to see a bithchy and evil maithali so that abhay forgets her and concentrates on piya...and look my wish is granted!!!!! yipeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by sanjna4

thanx alot poco for this post. after this messy news i wanted u to whom i can share my veiws(whenevr my mind is in mess abt PKYEK ur name alws come frstTongue) and poco according to me CVs are mixing TVD and ur ff as we knw CVs visit forum regularly...and it is really stupid dat metz is coming back now and more stupid dat sid is realising her now... and as it ws said that sid loves metz den why he kept her underground... why didn't he tried to win her... and now as per the soulmate case now its big test for abhay as he needs to tell that to whom he love...I used to think that i understand sid alot bt now i guess he is failing me... nw  just need to njoy sidhant's acting and nothing else...

tough time for abhay is coming up

and m pissed off dat pia will be in coffin as when kat came back  elena doesn't go thru dis torture and T is our caro and i guess kabeer is matt...

and m sure dey will not do justice wid copying of TVD as dere is no comparision wid d two and moreover dey will just messed with this this track...

bt seriously i wanted something original not a copy of TVD
and whats with that ghost prediction

Sanju, it will be the Katherine-Stefan-Elena arc with a desi angle , so we have to wait for a lot of questions to be answered, that is if the creatives remember to answer them. LOL...and yeah, i too think that T is going to be our desi Caroline. Wink
u think t is going to be a vampire, this makes super sense , i was wondering why t was mentioned in the article, and sis preparing her 4 snackLOLLOL
now what happens to the werewolf party , i thought after sid, tamsha gets over , they will make acomeback but now we havee 2 waitDisapprove
angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Firstly, I want em to give me a brief explanation to what they did in the name of Voodoo..??
I can't forget that..!!Ouch
If Metz Returns Bitchy Naughty N all Evil..Hope she ain't Sid's Mirror Image..Bitting every guy of Mount College..!!

I think Abhay never wanted Metz to return like this..He waited for her..wanted to hug her ,tell her that he loves her so much n has waited for her sinces 200 yrs..
I remember Abhays Dialogue something like this" That when you ask for something , think twice may be you never know when it comes true n you regret for asking that..!!"
Abhay asked for Metz every other sec till he met Pia..But when he met Pia I had always stayed in a state of confusion that whether he loves Pia for being Pia..Or He loves Pia for being a Doppelganger of his long lost love..??
Now I guess I'll get my answers.. But Neither I wanted  my Answers to unfold in this way..
I wanted Metz to be Nice , What we knew from Chai wala Baba n Abhay's POV was the real Metz..
And wuld have love if she remained the same..
Abhay too choose btw two pure soul wuld be hard, but that will be the real test of love..!!
It is Obvious that If Pia is Nice n Metz Bitchy than Abhay wuld Love Pia more..!!
But If Pia n Metz both remain Pure Soul who only wants Abhays happiness, than Abhay wuld sure sort ask his Undead Beating Heart ..whom he loves n want to stay with..!!
And as for Sid he kept Metz only to satisfy his inner Ego..Sid only  wants Metz to prove his is lucky...n Abhay I feel soo bad for him that he weeped in front of a cement grave for so many yrs..thinking that it was his Metz..!!

i agree its so easy to show abhay moving on and seeing pia in a good light just when he comes to see maithli evil intentions and its easy to say pia is abhay soulmate negating whole abhay maithli story

but if cvs could create epicness in both story by keeping both maithli and pia love pure i would have seriosuly felt that both loved abhay their own way

but now it seems like abhay willl have to choose pia not because she is his soulmate but because maithli has turned evil and she is not the one who abhay saw as a good princess i mean if abhay loves pia now i only see it as secondary cause maithli is evil not because he truely loves her as indvidual

i wish they had kept both the love epic

Edited by angel3142 - 10 May 2011 at 7:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa-

tbpsgd3hhl Senior Member
tbpsgd3hhl
tbpsgd3hhl

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
it is going to be a testing time for Abhay.The show should be titled love Aaj Kal.. will he be happy that the woman he loved so dearly and kept alive in his heart is actually alive or will he be confused that he cant let go of Piya who he began to love and care for also partly cos she has the face of the woman he loved?Its going to be an interesting twist.But for now we will all have to wait to see the evil side of Maithili and how she will try and keep Piya and Abhay away from one another.
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
WOW I MISSED THIS POST, ARTICLES AND SBS...OMG...
SO MANY TWISTS...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index