Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
her returns just WEIRD!...all of Sids revenge...the tragedy of abahys love story and the sacrifice maithili made seems waste!
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, I had told told earlier that Mythili would be evil like Katherine as PKYEK has copied a lot from TVD and now see what is going to happen.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

gimme this twist , i dont mind,😊

and u r right , nobody knows really how maithali was , we have just seen her abhay's falshbacks and thought she is nice,
maybe there is more 2 it.πŸ€”
abhay will suffer very much , anyways this is gonna be a very  interesting triangle between a vampire , a human and maithali(dont know what she is) πŸ˜†
i think this twist is needed, abhay will get to decide as to who he should be with, piya and maithili,
ofcourse he will choose piya in the end but the whole journey is going 2 be amazing,
and he will go ballistic at sid😑, his brother did so much bad 2 him
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
not liking new twist why did they have to ruin abhay metz so that abhay loves pia
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey poca a reply to ur post after a very long tym...u knw wat ppl r not happy wid maithali's return but i think i m d one stupid creature who is flying high...i always wanted to see a bithchy and evil maithali so that abhay forgets her and concentrates on piya...and look my wish is granted!!!!! yipeee
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Sanju, it will be the Katherine-Stefan-Elena arc with a desi angle , so we have to wait for a lot of questions to be answered, that is if the creatives remember to answer them. πŸ˜†...and yeah, i too think that T is going to be our desi Caroline. πŸ˜‰

u think t is going to be a vampire, this makes super sense , i was wondering why t was mentioned in the article, and sis preparing her 4 snackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
now what happens to the werewolf party , i thought after sid, tamsha gets over , they will make acomeback but now we havee 2 waitπŸ˜’
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NIDIZ

Firstly, I want em to give me a brief explanation to what they did in the name of Voodoo..??
I can't forget that..!!
If Metz Returns Bitchy Naughty N all Evil..Hope she ain't Sid's Mirror Image..Bitting every guy of Mount College..!!

I think Abhay never wanted Metz to return like this..He waited for her..wanted to hug her ,tell her that he loves her so much n has waited for her sinces 200 yrs..
I remember Abhays Dialogue something like this" That when you ask for something , think twice may be you never know when it comes true n you regret for asking that..!!"
Abhay asked for Metz every other sec till he met Pia..But when he met Pia I had always stayed in a state of confusion that whether he loves Pia for being Pia..Or He loves Pia for being a Doppelganger of his long lost love..??
Now I guess I'll get my answers.. But Neither I wanted  my Answers to unfold in this way..
I wanted Metz to be Nice , What we knew from Chai wala Baba n Abhay's POV was the real Metz..
And wuld have love if she remained the same..
Abhay too choose btw two pure soul wuld be hard, but that will be the real test of love..!!
It is Obvious that If Pia is Nice n Metz Bitchy than Abhay wuld Love Pia more..!!
But If Pia n Metz both remain Pure Soul who only wants Abhays happiness, than Abhay wuld sure sort ask his Undead Beating Heart ..whom he loves n want to stay with..!!
And as for Sid he kept Metz only to satisfy his inner Ego..Sid only  wants Metz to prove his is lucky...n Abhay I feel soo bad for him that he weeped in front of a cement grave for so many yrs..thinking that it was his Metz..!!

i agree its so easy to show abhay moving on and seeing pia in a good light just when he comes to see maithli evil intentions and its easy to say pia is abhay soulmate negating whole abhay maithli story

but if cvs could create epicness in both story by keeping both maithli and pia love pure i would have seriosuly felt that both loved abhay their own way

but now it seems like abhay willl have to choose pia not because she is his soulmate but because maithli has turned evil and she is not the one who abhay saw as a good princess i mean if abhay loves pia now i only see it as secondary cause maithli is evil not because he truely loves her as indvidual

i wish they had kept both the love epic
Edited by angel3142 - 12 years ago
tbpsgd3hhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is going to be a testing time for Abhay.The show should be titled love Aaj Kal.. will he be happy that the woman he loved so dearly and kept alive in his heart is actually alive or will he be confused that he cant let go of Piya who he began to love and care for also partly cos she has the face of the woman he loved?Its going to be an interesting twist.But for now we will all have to wait to see the evil side of Maithili and how she will try and keep Piya and Abhay away from one another.
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW I MISSED THIS POST, ARTICLES AND SBS...OMG...
SO MANY TWISTS...