Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

And there goes the epicness of Maithli's love? - Page 2

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Now this is a Big horrible Blast in the story ..
When Abhay comes to know about Mythli's cOme Back ,  he'd be shattered completely ... Mythli's return gonna make Abhay's Life more cOmpliCated and Hell ... He'd be in Dillema .. But as sOon he cOmes to know about Mythli's Grayish side .. Then Definitely he'll go to Only Piya ... I've a cOmplete Believe On Abhay that he'll choose the correCt side ... Abhay is a accurate man and will remain fo'ever .. He truely Luvs Piya &  won't leave her ... I'm Sure ..

How muCh Abhay have to Endure ... ?  Is he Re-births again just to Endure and Endure ?
Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, I want em to give me a brief explanation to what they did in the name of Voodoo..??
I can't forget that..!!
If Metz Returns Bitchy Naughty N all Evil..Hope she ain't Sid's Mirror Image..Bitting every guy of Mount College..!!

I think Abhay never wanted Metz to return like this..He waited for her..wanted to hug her ,tell her that he loves her so much n has waited for her sinces 200 yrs..
I remember Abhays Dialogue something like this" That when you ask for something , think twice may be you never know when it comes true n you regret for asking that..!!"
Abhay asked for Metz every other sec till he met Pia..But when he met Pia I had always stayed in a state of confusion that whether he loves Pia for being Pia..Or He loves Pia for being a Doppelganger of his long lost love..??
Now I guess I'll get my answers.. But Neither I wanted  my Answers to unfold in this way..
I wanted Metz to be Nice , What we knew from Chai wala Baba n Abhay's POV was the real Metz..
And wuld have love if she remained the same..
Abhay too choose btw two pure soul wuld be hard, but that will be the real test of love..!!
It is Obvious that If Pia is Nice n Metz Bitchy than Abhay wuld Love Pia more..!!
But If Pia n Metz both remain Pure Soul who only wants Abhays happiness, than Abhay wuld sure sort ask his Undead Beating Heart ..whom he loves n want to stay with..!!
And as for Sid he kept Metz only to satisfy his inner Ego..Sid only  wants Metz to prove his is lucky...n Abhay I feel soo bad for him that he weeped in front of a cement grave for so many yrs..thinking that it was his Metz..!!
 Like Kat entry did bring Elena Stefan together yeah I wanna see AbhIya..also ..wish they don't turn off the spark that the show has..!!
If they showed the same thing like in TVD , Kathy knew all the time where r the Salvatore Brothers..But she didn't wanted to met em..But if Sid kept her like a dormant..n she still feels really for her Abhayandra n never did two timings..I welcome her open heart..!!
Coz if really Loved him, she wuld understand sooner or later that Abhay has no longer remained the Maithili's Abhay..He is now Piya's Abhay..!!

We only used to joke and kid about Maithli coming back to claim Abhay, didn't we?
>> lol i bet...story bhi likh dali thi 🀣 ...Tug-of-War 🀣...i though it will b b/w Sid and Abhay for Metz but nahi yaha to kuch aur hi twist hai...Piya and Metz fight for Abhay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Metz: Piya u stole my Abheyendra and my hair style too? 😲😑🀣

Piya , has for a long time felt that Maithli is standing between her and Abhay. And look at the irony. She is going to wake up from the slumber to come and get Abhay , at any cost. 
>> seeing Piya's jealousy for Metz everytime she saw her pic in Abhay's wallet i knew this will happen πŸ˜†  but never knew it will happen so soon? 😲

And even if the makers manage to make  a decent copy, Maithli's return will only tell Abhay who his real soulmate always was and is. Piya will obviously not give up Abhay . And Abhay? He should be able to tell the difference between Piya and Maithli. 
>> i hope they give a Indian twist and not copy TVD ditto...Abhay ki Kasautii Zingagi Kii i guess 🀣

P.S- Abhay was mooning over Maithli, living in the hope of her return for centuries .And look she is coming back to him , to get him, to claim him. But is this how he wanted it?  Is this the woman he waited for across sands of time? 
>> Abhay is waiting for Metz since 200 yrs, thode pehle aa jati to ye prob hi nahi hoti 🀣...i mean before Piya came in his life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princess_xeelan

I agree wid u that it will be interesting to see Abhay choosing Piya over Mythli... but where was she all the time?? why isnt she back in last 200 years? n most importanly how Abhay will differentiate between Mythli and Piya?

Stephan knew the evil Katherine, that she was manipulative n selfish but Abhay only knows the sweet, loving Mythli in his memories... who was alwyz good in his eyes... so Lets see how he will find out... Im dissapointed that they totally copied TVD πŸ€”
but I cant wait to see Sukirti playing dual role...she wud be gr8... 😊

I think Maithli , in all probability , a supernatural being was kept hidden in a coffin by Sid who was perhaps just keeping her to himself, not letting anyone else know. We'll have to wait and watch how the story unfolds. It is going to be a tougher feat for Abhay because to him , as you said, Metz was a sweetheart who truly loved him. Innocent and beautiful. But with Piya missing and Metz in picture , Abhay would know what has happened. TVD copy , yes but at least they won't use their own brains that give us heart attacks. πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
thanx alot poco for this post. after this messy news i wanted u to whom i can share my veiws(whenevr my mind is in mess abt PKYEK ur name alws come frstπŸ˜›) and poco according to me CVs are mixing TVD and ur ff as we knw CVs visit forum regularly...and it is really stupid dat metz is coming back now and more stupid dat sid is realising her now... and as it ws said that sid loves metz den why he kept her underground... why didn't he tried to win her... and now as per the soulmate case now its big test for abhay as he needs to tell that to whom he love...I used to think that i understand sid alot bt now i guess he is failing me... nw  just need to njoy sidhant's acting and nothing else...

tough time for abhay is coming up

and m pissed off dat pia will be in coffin as when kat came back  elena doesn't go thru dis torture and T is our caro and i guess kabeer is matt...

and m sure dey will not do justice wid copying of TVD as dere is no comparision wid d two and moreover dey will just messed with this this track...

bt seriously i wanted something original not a copy of TVD
and whats with that ghost prediction
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now the show is more predictable... we alwyz thot Mythli will be back n here she is... EKTA could be brought a WITCH, WEREWOLF...anything...never mind...  we should be in the creative team... Im sure we will make better suggestions ...Lolzz πŸ˜›
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

its bloopers al d way yaar!

i stil dnt undrstand..dt if maith z still alive...den hw did dey show it in d epi..whr panchi,misha,tracker n piya did planchette..n maithili's spirit claimed on d oujja board 2 piya dt "abhay tumhari kismat hai" means..he'z UR destiny!?!

if she z alive den hw cm she arose as a spirit in dt planchette thingy..

n 2nd.. if she z evil..to get abhayendra bck.. den hw cm she claimed 2 piya dt "abhay z HER destiny"!?!

BOTH the ways.. d CV'S ARE self-contradictory!!

The story has changed, Smitz, Earlier , the creatives may not have been sure about making Metz negative or bringing her back like this. This is what happens when you don't have an overall story draft and you keep changing angles. πŸ˜†
xxROSHxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this track is goin to be good!! Poco big fan of all your posts! As a fan of TVD myself i wanted to ask you do you think there is a possibility that Piya's mum is also alive too like how they brought back Elena's mother?!!! As PKYEK has gone the TVD wayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SMITAKSHI

BUt nw.. iz maithili a spirit or a vampy?

cuz she cnt stay alive in her human form obviously..

so she z a vampy nw!?

Yep, she has to be a vampire because her BODY is preserved in a coffin. πŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH GOD POCZ..I was so desperately hoping that YOU POST SOMETHING to make me feel alright & you did but still am skeptical & not fully convinced..only when I see hwo they are taking ABHAY &PIYA love story I will be  OK..BUT POCZ..My simple question is as we all expected that mabe they will get Mythili back ..I was prepared BUT NOT SO SOON YAAR...why are they hurrying up this show so much..there is so much to show & drag on about ABHAY & PIAY & rest of the  cast..why ..I want this show to be around for another 2 - 3 years at least yaar..now I am serisuly getting worried & I musat tel you friends That I may not eb abel to post for some day still my mind is CALM..right now..I am in a SHOCK mode..though I will never stop loving PKYEK or watching..it ..or LOVING & ADORING VISU & ABHIYA 😳..it is a forever phenomenon..but this news will take time fo rem to digest..THOUGH I AM SO HARPING ON POCO's prediction that ABHAY ..WILL KNOW WHAT PIYA MEANS TO HIM & She also should never allow anyone to take her ABHAY from her..IT WILL BE AWESOME TO SEE THAT..YES..I AM SO HOPING that if that happens I am the most happiest person on earth..!!😍 Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago