Rang Badalti Odhani

hw abt partial amneshia track on shanak

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guyz its just for poll what if we get partial amneshia trackon shnak...u knw if one of them looses ther memory other will take care of the other person...i think if khanak looses her memory then shaan will take care of her then thy could fall in love all over aginb...as in wahi wahi dikhkar koi fayda nahi hain so then both will get enough screen space  and thy will fall all over again thll be gr8 what is ur say...cuz toomuch of comedy is nt goodπŸ˜ƒ we need some serious tuff so we can see ther acting skills also i knw its too kektaish but still  faling in love agin living thos shnak moment wil be gr8😳 Edited by krock - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice idea Anki!If this happens I want Khanak to lose her memory so that Shantanu would help her regain it and also,a big plus,his inner pain which he would hide to help her would be such a treat to watch and Karan excels in that kind of a role.
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant idea anki.. would lovee to see shanak falling in love again...😳 knowing RBO hatke style.. I am sure the track would be dealt well.. me all for itπŸ˜ƒ
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes very good idea! 

Khanak should be losing her memory and we want to see Shaan deal with it! The pain of not being loved by the person you love witll be protrayed by Karan perfectly! Ofcourse Yashu can do the same too but I have had enough of Sati savitri type shows in which the poor wife is forced to bear the brunt of the husbands anger and live in patience! Lets see the guy try it now! 

I want Shaan to go thrugh the whole trauma of not being loved by Khanak and then using his charm to win her over, with first being friends then slowly and gradually moving on.

I want Khanak to be smitten by shaan and not accepting it! 

Ahh i want so much out of this track! It's going to be one major track in shanak's life if it takes place!
BeenZ-Muah!Very well said!And please do write an FF on this cos if they decide to take on this track,I want it to well planned out and all not like the Dhulwadi one we got!

Finally much awaited,Shaan can portray various emotions and karan would excel no doubt!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Nice idea i want this track on Shanak... we should convey this to CVs
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anki darling Muwah...meri dil ki baat khey di tum ne...love you loads...

CV's if you are reading or even paying attention...please please we are all for a Partial Amnesia track to be shown on our fav duo Shanak...and this time as my friends have said we want the woman to lose her memory and not the guy.

Guy losing his memory have seen it countless times to really count or be interesting...but a woman losing it and the Man who loves her dearly taking the brunt of it all...never seen...

Thus RBO being the Hatke Show that it is would love love love love  taking to see Shaan taking care of Khanak and doing all to make her like him and fall in love with him again...sigh...And what a journey it would indeed be...for us Shanak lovers ...getting to see them falling in love with one another all over again...

The Khanak who only remebers getting married to him in duress...and hating him still...Khanak knowing that Shaan loves Natasha and not her...her not wanting to come in between them...etc...sigh...Her being immensely attracted to him and not knowing why ...

Aww..can so clearly see it all...as we have complete faith in the CV's the directors etc to give us something completely hatke...and beautiful just as the the earlier stages when they fell in love...
Krish-A big hug to u!!Loved it

And BTW,I love ShaNak's(?) pic in the sig!!What a great epi that was!!I could stare at it all day lol
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Smitha! As a matter of fact I have thinking of writing a fFF on this since a while but my work :( Khair the point of me saying that while women (in our society) seem to have a lot of patience and endurance and strength , men don't necessarily do! We saw that in Shaan when Sunny had arrived. We can see it in Shaan again but this time it will be different! Shaan will know that Khaank cannot help it! that she cannot help "not being in love" with him and that's what i want to see how Shaan deals with that! πŸ˜²

and if in all this Natasha comes back then all the more better to make Khanak envious while she is on the spree to being attracted to Shaan lol! πŸ˜†

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
he he ya guyz we should said this to cvs and krishna di and bebby what a thoght i hope cvs will read this me too wanrt her to lose memory as karn will be at his best in thia this will be major turning ptπŸ˜ƒi desperatly want this track yaar plzzz kuch karo na