India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

mona replace???????? (Page 3)

joolipatel Newbie
joolipatel
joolipatel

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

Sara is doing a good job as Mona. How many replacements this sho will have in less than a year. it's ridiculous.

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joolipatel

Sara is doing a good job as Mona. How many replacements this sho will have in less than a year. it's ridiculous.

THEY JUST HAVE TO BRING BACK PRIYAL GOR

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallie

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sihame

Originally posted by Sai_2010

its a plain rumour created by few just for this forum
Reasons:
1. look at the pic id of the topic opener
2. And then pay attention to the members who are endorsing the news to be true.

Everything will be crystal clear.Wink dont be puzzled...

WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SHE IS A KINRULIANS AND THEN ?????? U R SUCH IDIOT SHE DIDNT SAID ANYTHING WRONG PFFF WE NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE WE JST HOPE IT IS NUANCE BABY AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
WE WANT SARA BACK IN BIDAAI 2 WITH ANGAD PARUL AND KINSHUK THIS IS OUR RIGHT SHE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN RMJ AND SOME "COSTARS3 WHO R TRYING TO RIDICULUS HER IN THE NEWS AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

so, you accepted...the reason why the rumor is spread...LOL and explained everything...LOL

Plus, calling another fellow member "IDIOT" is against COC of IF. And also, typing in caps...I guess mods would pay attention to the use of word "idiot" and also typing in caps...leave it to mods now...lets see what happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFanInfofan

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

Reasons:

WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SHE IS A KINRULIANS AND THEN ?????? U R SUCH IDIOT SHE DIDNT SAID ANYTHING WRONG PFFF WE NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE WE JST HOPE IT IS NUANCE BABY AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry 
WE WANT SARA BACK IN BIDAAI 2 WITH ANGAD PARUL AND KINSHUK THIS IS OUR RIGHT SHE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN RMJ AND SOME "COSTARS3 WHO R TRYING TO RIDICULUS HER IN THE NEWS AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

so, you accepted...the reason why the rumor is spread...LOL and explained everything...LOL

Plus, calling another fellow member "IDIOT" is against COC of IF. And also, typing in caps...I guess mods would pay attention to the use of word "idiot" and also typing in caps...leave it to mods now...lets see what happens...
what will happen to me ???? hmm deleting my acc and then ill reate another one what do you think u r talking noncenses and acusing without any reasons
if u were in front of me i would say it to u so many time that ull get an head aches good night sai_2010
Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Reasons:

what will happen to me ???? hmm deleting my acc and then ill reate another one what do you think u r talking noncenses and acusing without any reasons
if u were in front of me i would say it to u so many time that ull get an head aches good night sai_2010
it seems you are a seasoned member...LOL

at least you said one good word..."sai"...let us say together "om sai ram"...You cursed me, no problem...I pray that God bless you and all your near and dear ones. Good luck.
swtbaby IF-Rockerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
nooo plzzz don't replace sara shhe da best
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Reasons:

at least you said one good word..."sai"...let us say together "om sai ram"...You cursed me, no problem...I pray that God bless you and all your near and dear ones. Good luck.

Stop fighting. you all are fightiing so much. please stop it. and  you rmj fan stop it. you disrespected first by judging someone by her pic. and if she have kinshuk  parul pic it does not mean she dont liek sara she loves her as same as kinrul. and we fourssome fans love foursome and yes i liek mona but sara chemistry with nishant is not good she rocks with angad the most they have beautiful chemistry with lots of diffrrent shades. she deserve much better than rmj and she should come back in bidaai season 2 with parul angad kinshuk.  those directors and actors are insulting sara so sahe should not do this show rmj  
sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

Reasons:

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL this is so funny Ouch
u too be blessed by god and all ur familly and dear ones Bye

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index