Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

driti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

This show is going to be an ULTIMATE DISASTER if Sara Khan is going to be replaced. Reason- She is now accepted by wider audience as Mona ( Many of you might not agree to this fact--but true)  and she is definitely doing a brilliant job. As far as chemistry goes..I guess she and Nishant have a beautiful chemistry. The result of which was seen through TRP's .

Now..if there is any fact in the news. Then yes..we will definitely see the result of falling TRP's.

Lets wait and watch the game!

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think she will get replaced,these are just rumors.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope it is not true.  I may not feel like watching RMJ again if Sara is replaced.  It is going to be a total disaster.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Don't think it's true, but if it's then God help this show :(
Sai_2010 thumbnail
its a plain rumour created by few just for this forum
Reasons:
1. look at the pic id of the topic opener
2. And then pay attention to the members who are endorsing the news to be true.

Everything will be crystal clear.😉 dont be puzzled...

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai_2010

its a plain rumour created by few just for this forum

Reasons:
1. look at the pic id of the topic opener
2. And then pay attention to the members who are endorsing the news to be true.

Everything will be crystal clear.😉 dont be puzzled...

WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SHE IS A KINRULIANS AND THEN ?????? U R SUCH IDIOT SHE DIDNT SAID ANYTHING WRONG PFFF WE NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE WE JST HOPE IT IS NUANCE BABY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 
WE WANT SARA BACK IN BIDAAI 2 WITH ANGAD PARUL AND KINSHUK THIS IS OUR RIGHT SHE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN RMJ AND SOME "COSTARS3 WHO R TRYING TO RIDICULUS HER IN THE NEWS 😡😡😡😡😡
joolipatel thumbnail

Sara is doing a good job as Mona. How many replacements this sho will have in less than a year. it's ridiculous.

sihame thumbnail
Originally posted by: joolipatel

Sara is doing a good job as Mona. How many replacements this sho will have in less than a year. it's ridiculous.

THEY JUST HAVE TO BRING BACK PRIYAL GOR
Sai_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sihame

WHAT YOUR PROBLEM SHE IS A KINRULIANS AND THEN ?????? U R SUCH IDIOT SHE DIDNT SAID ANYTHING WRONG PFFF WE NEVER SAID IT WAS TRUE WE JST HOPE IT IS NUANCE BABY 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 
WE WANT SARA BACK IN BIDAAI 2 WITH ANGAD PARUL AND KINSHUK THIS IS OUR RIGHT SHE DESERVE MUCH BETTER THAN RMJ AND SOME "COSTARS3 WHO R TRYING TO RIDICULUS HER IN THE NEWS 😡😡😡😡😡

so, you accepted...the reason why the rumor is spread...😆 and explained everything...😆

Plus, calling another fellow member "IDIOT" is against COC of IF. And also, typing in caps...I guess mods would pay attention to the use of word "idiot" and also typing in caps...leave it to mods now...lets see what happens...
sihame thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sai_2010

so, you accepted...the reason why the rumor is spread...😆 and explained everything...😆

Plus, calling another fellow member "IDIOT" is against COC of IF. And also, typing in caps...I guess mods would pay attention to the use of word "idiot" and also typing in caps...leave it to mods now...lets see what happens...

what will happen to me ???? hmm deleting my acc and then ill reate another one what do you think u r talking noncenses and acusing without any reasons
if u were in front of me i would say it to u so many time that ull get an head aches good night sai_2010