neha_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i heard in the news of E24 that mona aka sara is going to be replaced...
Edited by neha_2011 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
if that is true..then better to stop this show..how many replacements yar?
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where and wen.i dont tink so the news is true.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WHY??>> i love sara's acting!!! NO this can't happen!
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If the news is true then I am happy as I just could not see the chemistry between she and anukalp. the first Mona in my opinion was much better. Anukalp and her bonded and looked good on screen.

On the other hand, another change may not be good for the show as persons would have to go thru another trauma of adjusting to a new face unless they are bringing back Priyal. It took me a while to start looking back at the show and everytime I see mona, I still dont feel comfortable watching.

Hope the decision would be in the interest of the show. People have got to be able to work with each other despite their differences since it seem as though there are lots of personality problems happening on the sets.

sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

If the news is true then I am happy as I just could not see the chemistry between she and anukalp. the first Mona in my opinion was much better. Anukalp and her bonded and looked good on screen.

On the other hand, another change may not be good for the show as persons would have to go thru another trauma of adjusting to a new face unless they are bringing back Priyal. It took me a while to start looking back at the show and everytime I see mona, I still dont feel comfortable watching.

Hope the decision would be in the interest of the show. People have got to be able to work with each other despite their differences since it seem as though there are lots of personality problems happening on the sets.

I agree with you Sara doesnt have any chemistry with Anukalp  I prefered her as Sadhna she had a wonderful chemistry with MR. HASIJA i hope she will leave and they will bring back Pryial
I want MY SARA BACK WITH MR HASIJA TO ROCK THE SCREEN IN BIDAAI2 😳😳😳😳
Debdatta_18_Pal thumbnail
i dont think its true... but if its true then...I'M SOOO HAPPYYY ... WOOOHOOO ... 😃   😃  👏... DATS WHAT WE WANT... ehehheheheh 🥳      dhin chikkk dhin chikkk   🥳
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope its not true...I started this show because of sara...I don't like Sara personally but I like her as a actress. She really does a good job in my opinion...I love this show...I really don't want to see another face for Mona...and if they are going to do that it better be someone I like...lol 😆
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debdatta_18_Pal

i dont think its true... but if its true then...I'M SOOO HAPPYYY ... WOOOHOOO ... 😃   😃  👏... DATS WHAT WE WANT... ehehheheheh 🥳      dhin chikkk dhin chikkk   🥳

DEBO baby 😆😆😆😆 U R HERE TOO
JST HOPE ITS TRUEEE
cbindia2009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rayadallie

I don't agree. In fact, I became a fan of the show when Sara took over. In my mind she alone is Mona. No change please.