Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 95)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Hailaaa merii b koi fan haiii...Embarrassed

Naiii naiii Writing is not easy at all..han ultaa pullta koi b lekh sakta haii ..Lekn amazing scenes beautiful heart touching scenes har kesi k bas mein nahii hai...only some can do it and u one of them..MASHALLAH kesi k nazar na lage u ko  ...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Hehe im sure u have loooads of fans krazzy, i'm just one of many!!!

Aww thank u jaan but i always find so many mistakes when i read them so i dont read them too much after i post themEmbarrassed But im glad u like them!

Oooh Sakeena, Anisha that reminds me, i need ideas for this weekend...kya liku main?! Shud i follow the track...but i dunno, it'll be so depressing but then what shud i do? PM me please if u think of anything or any ideas? Doesnt matter how krazzy they areHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Awww Sakeenu me too loveee you!!! mwwahh oi hello so you DO think I'm mean?? OMV another one!! lol x

BTW any idea if my hot Viren on his sexyy bike avi will come bacl?? I'm feeling incomplete without it LOL x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Originally posted by anjaani07

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!
[/QUOTE]

All the very best Asma dear.  Diya has put it so well.  All of our prayers and good wishes are with you. I am sure something fantastic will come through!!!  Love, m  :))
[/QUOTE]

Thank u Minu!!!Hug I was feeling so down but feel a lil better and more hopeful about things now!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-aamina-Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Okayyy Sakeenu take caree sweetie and sweet sweet sweet dreams about ahem ahem my jaan Kinny heheh love ya sis take care chat soon.

Okay I think I'll also be off now my sis is complaining why don't i help her LOL...okay Asma Di I surely will I'll PM you if I think about something. Hug Take care Di love you and PLEASE don't think about that too much you'll be okay all the best Di love ya x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anisha_91anjaani07

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hi guys hope everyone is okay.
Asma dear don't worry when one door closes another ones opens. Inshallah everything will be okay
X

Edited by aamina1010 - 11 May 2011 at 3:10pm

minu2011anjaani07

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Asma, glad to hear that you'll be updating the scenes this weekend.  Anything that shows their maturing and deepening love will be great!!! 

Sakeena thank you for your lovely work!  Enjoyed it so much.

Hi Anisha -- loved your comments on Anju's posts.

Haven't seen the epi yet.  Have been busy at work, but will now.  So see you later, just wanted to say hello!

-aamina-anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index