Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 91)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Sakeena!!! Mummy??? Heyyy I'm only 19. OMV now are you making me into those dead mummies? LOL you SO want me dead lol

Diya...awww no problem sweetie I'm glad I made you feel better and just know its the truth love you too sis *hugs* I'm great thanks tidying my bedroom NOW lol even though its almost time to sleep again lol x

U r a sweet heart jaanu,  SO Sweet,  Now its my turn to tidy my study room as its in a real mess due to Exams, My work starts from tomorrow, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi Hina, howre u?

Thanks Diya 4 ur sweet words, i hope ur rightHug

Anishaaa!!! U were stalking Sakeena?!! OMV kya kya?!!

Sakenaaa!!! Aaah thank u for the AWESOME siggy, im gonna add another one cos i love them ALL!!!Hug

No Thanks yaaar...Ahhh my sigz looks Nice in ur sigy box...Embarrassed

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy

minu2011anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

[/QUOTE]

No Thanks yaaar...Ahhh my sigz looks Nice in ur sigy box...Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]

Aww ur sigz look awesome anywhere sweetie!! OMV imagine them blown up on a billboard or something...hai i'd die, pure nivren heaven...Day Dreaming

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Asma Di...hahah  yep yep...I was going thru all her creations and then I was on my buddy list observing when she comes online and when she doesn't LOL!!! 

Diya...Awww sooo kute..hahah I know I wasn't gonna tidy it up but then I heard mum saying she'll be coming up to check if its tidy so I ran upstairs to tidy it...its tidy now looking a lot better than before. Aww have fun tidying up lol x

anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sakeena shut up!!!! I hate you!!! LOL again something related to being dead LOL hey if your mum sees me she will be like OMV sakeenu she is so innocent looking i can never imagine her trying to harm you LOL I'l stand there with the most innocent and hurt expression ever hehe x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index