Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 79)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by *Resham*

I have earlier said if they destroy Nivren then the CT's had it...they should not ruin anything from now...Angry
I am not worried about Nivi as she will not have any bad intentions but I don't want the new track where Viren start doubting Nivi and Sid relationship as they start with Viren being Nice and wonderful husband and in the end ruin everything by making him bad and I don't want same happening now they have already ruined his beauty 2 times first stalker then insecurity when Nivi joined office now they are creating another situation like that article specially title Nivi and Sid join hands where they will have lots of interaction regarding this and Divya is not here to doubt so I don't want they make Viren to become doubtful as I never have confidence on CT's as they always make Viren do many good things then ultimately start feeling insecure and then do mistake and then realize and apologise. I don't want other re-realize track.

Rachu ... u scaring me now...CT's better not show Viren jealous now...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged

if Sid supports Nivren..then I support him...otherwise whoever goes against them m against them

Don't worry Resham that's what will happen tomorrow.  sid will fight with HL and will say that she may be ur poti but she is my daughter and i have more rights than u and u pls stay away from this. Wink

roops82UZISDilbole_ShiOmRu

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

I am going to go guys. Enjoy the rest of the day and don't stress.love you All x
Bye AAmina.. TC

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-roops82

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by rshree1182

Where is Yati?? I dint c her today...

We miss her too, Even We missed u, yati, nadz...today it was almost me and raj Big smileRight Raj bachchi LOL and neetika..

Yes Usha... i dont why Yati did has not come...she does after the show...she must be preparing her scene...let see she may come in late...
Nadz was in and out today...she too must be busy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

I have earlier said if they destroy Nivren then the CT's had it...they should not ruin anything from now...Angry
hi dear
u shud not worry
i wud assign bhaiji to tak gud care of CTsWinkLOL if they wil ever think abt causing any harm to nivren
Thanks KM. ROFL and please u don't interfere. Wink
ok whatever u wantWinkLOL

roops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I am not worried about Nivi as she will not have any bad intentions but I don't want the new track where Viren start doubting Nivi and Sid relationship as they start with Viren being Nice and wonderful husband and in the end ruin everything by making him bad and I don't want same happening now they have already ruined his beauty 2 times first stalker then insecurity when Nivi joined office now they are creating another situation like that article specially title Nivi and Sid join hands where they will have lots of interaction regarding this and Divya is not here to doubt so I don't want they make Viren to become doubtful as I never have confidence on CT's as they always make Viren do many good things then ultimately start feeling insecure and then do mistake and then realize and apologise. I don't want other re-realize track.

No jealousy part b/w nivren again for sid-niv relationship.  Now viren knows more than 200% how is nivi... So there is no place of doubt but i am afraid viren may feel bad as nivi not giving time to him because of baby.. We may expect that track..Confused

roops82UZISdiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Cts always spoil the show,  But am sure Sid will never get angry on NIvren for Bhaiji's work as He was also helping them, He was the one who reported in the Police Station, that way he is also responsible, And Sid knoes Nivi well he will never get angry on them, 

COncerning Viren am also worried  But hope he does not doubt them, But he is sooo much in love with Nivi am sure he will trust her, But he may feel because of baby Nivi will not give him  much trime,  I think now just as Nivi married Viren for Sidya, Just for Nivi and Viren;s happiness, I think Sid will marry someone to  keep away insecurity feeling of Viren

Edited by friendforall - 11 May 2011 at 9:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISAlphabet26roops82NiViren-Raj

roops82 IF-Rockerz
roops82
roops82

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

No jealousy part b/w nivren again for sid-niv relationship.  Now viren knows more than 200% how is nivi... So there is no place of doubt but i am afraid viren may feel bad as nivi not giving time to him because of baby.. We may expect that track..Confused

Dont scare me yaar..i hope these both tracks doesnt come up...i want to c happy happy Nivren with the baby...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alphabet26UZISdiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index