Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma Di...hahah  yep yep...I was going thru all her creations and then I was on my buddy list observing when she comes online and when she doesn't LOL!!! 

Diya...Awww sooo kute..hahah I know I wasn't gonna tidy it up but then I heard mum saying she'll be coming up to check if its tidy so I ran upstairs to tidy it...its tidy now looking a lot better than before. Aww have fun tidying up lol x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sakeena shut up!!!! I hate you!!! LOL again something related to being dead LOL hey if your mum sees me she will be like OMV sakeenu she is so innocent looking i can never imagine her trying to harm you LOL I'l stand there with the most innocent and hurt expression ever hehe x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Asma Di...hahah  yep yep...I was going thru all her creations and then I was on my buddy list observing when she comes online and when she doesn't LOL!!! 

Diya...Awww sooo kute..hahah I know I wasn't gonna tidy it up but then I heard mum saying she'll be coming up to check if its tidy so I ran upstairs to tidy it...its tidy now looking a lot better than before. Aww have fun tidying up lol x

Yes Dear I understand this, and I will also tidy up my whole house now gradually, M y house was sooo neglected due to exams, Now I will give time to my whole house,  😆😆😆😆
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey have any of u heard from Faizuu?!! It's been over a week naa? Where is she? I'm worried!

No Thanks yaaar...Ahhh my sigz looks Nice in ur sigy box...😳
[/QUOTE]

Aww ur sigz look awesome anywhere sweetie!! OMV imagine them blown up on a billboard or something...hai i'd die, pure nivren heaven...😍
[/QUOTE]

u know what i alwys see athors work better than me ..so some time i try my Best sadly i get my worst one 😆😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!
[/QUOTE]

DOnt worry Dear Am confident U will surely find another Job sooon, Dont at all worry, Trust God and also trust ur experience U have  it will help u for sure
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey have any of u heard from Faizuu?!! It's been over a week naa? Where is she? I'm worried!

Asma Dear I think she is busy with her exams preparation, She was saying she will rarely come on the Forum due to Exams Studies,
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Sakeena shut up!!!! I hate you!!! LOL again something related to being dead LOL hey if your mum sees me she will be like OMV sakeenu she is so innocent looking i can never imagine her trying to harm you LOL I'l stand there with the most innocent and hurt expression ever hehe x

nahiii she will think arry ye barii model lagtii hai ...ye beautiful larkii ap ke dost kaise...and me just feel .😒..Mummy kiaaa ap merii mummy ho yaa Anishaaa ki..😭.😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ok Girls am going to sleep now, My Bed is crying and  calling me and so are my Kinny Dreams, they are all calling me SO I have to go,

Wish U all Good Night and sweet Dreams, In mean Sweet Kinny Dreams,   Sweet and Hot Hot Hot Kinny Dreams,  Sleep Well and take care U all