Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 58)

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

usha dear i think that bhai ji track is over...it is obvious dear that why they brought bhai ji in the serial to make nivi more suffer due to him
i also want  pratap, keshav and the others to know about nivi's sacrifices

Neetika Everyone in soods knows about nivi's sacrifice except DD and in sharmas everyone knows except PT (not even adithya LOL) B4 death dd came to know the one remaining is PT.
[/QUOTE]
no dear keshav also don't know about this he thought that nivi loves viren that's why she married Viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
NT dadi should tell HL infront of PT the truth and DD went to meet Nivi...
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by edwardcullen19

I am seriously thinking how CT's going to end bhaiji track it annoying nowadays. Whether bhaiji is in jail or bhaiji repent for his deeds, nivi is the one going to suffer for DD's death. That is where i am worried. 

I want pratap to give one tight slap to HL after he came to know about how DD's marriage happened (nivi's sacrifice) and tell her because of ur deed u lost ur daughter and make her shut her mouth.

usha dear i think that bhai ji track is over...it is obvious dear that why they brought bhai ji in the serial to make nivi more suffer due to him

i get it but Bhaiji can come out with contacts...i want CT's to show clear cut that Bhaiji track is over

how many times CT's will show this ...
bhai ji coming out of jail hurting somone from the Sood's family then again going in the jail...
sounds a bit funny

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

Neetika Everyone in soods knows about nivi's sacrifice except DD and in sharmas everyone knows except PT (not even adithya LOL) B4 death dd came to know the one remaining is PT.

no dear keshav also don't know about this he thought that nivi loves viren that's why she married Viren
[/QUOTE]

KS knew Nivi loved Sid and she stepped out for DD...so he must be knowing that Nivi married VIren to get out of DD's way...i mean he should have guessed that as did NT dadi or NT dadi should have told her by now

pipicat

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged

No neetika, KS NT Even Yash knows that nivi-sid relationship. KS, NT, Yash know her sacrifice when Sid-DD engagement happend first time that time sid broke his hand, pls recall what happened that time. In PT family, HL knows whole truth.

What sharmas don't know is DS last wish was sid-nivi marriage but CC told lie to everyone that DS wants sid-DD marriage. Big smile

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
bhai ji coming out of jail hurting somone from the Sood's family then again going in the jail...
sounds a bit funny
[/QUOTE]

yes that is why i want a clear cut scene that Bhaiji track is over... don't trust the CT's

pipicat

edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged

NT dadi should tell HL infront of PT the truth and DD went to meet Nivi...

even if Nt dadi informed every body about it i doubt that Hemlata will stop blaming nivi
now she will not allow nivi to even touch divya's daughter...

pipicat

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

sounds a bit funny
[/QUOTE]

yes that is why i want a clear cut scene that Bhaiji track is over... don't trust the CT's
[/QUOTE]
Raj the oly solution to  bhaiji track is bhaiji to be killed or he has to repent otherwise it will not end.  Jail is not a solution for bhaiji as he will come out and do something...

Edited by Alphabet26 - 11 May 2011 at 5:05am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index