Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 56)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj the reason y i wnat nivi to be pregnant now is i want to see how soods react after they came to know abt nivi's pregnancy will they blame nivi for DD' death or will they keep quiet for nivren baby like what they did with DD. (Compare to DD everyone afraid of DD's baby) Confused

good point.. me too want to see that...

and today when Nivi said that she will devote her full time to the baby...i was thinking then what about Viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

coming back to Bhaiji...his revenge is not over yet or will he be satisfied that he got one of the Sood as earlier he had tried to kill Sid
I think if he came to know about nivi-DD relationship and how nivi is hurt because of DD's death bhaiji will be happy saying if i kill u u'llnot feel pain now i killed ur loved one so u will be in more pain hahahaha ... (Just think about bhaiji whil reading thisdialogue) LOL
edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by edwardcullen19

i think that Nivi and Viren should leave the sood's house and start living some where else

Neekita.. i too want that...then we will have NivRen scenes

sorry to interrupt you raj but my name is neetika not neekita...
yes i also want nivi and viren to leave sood's house so that we can have more NivRen scene...
may be i want to happen this so that we can see something different than Hemlata's taunting to nivi, CC evil plans...i am fed up with Hemlata and Chanchal
even today when chanchal saw nivi with baby she started making faces like she hate her very much
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pipicat

i think they should leave and will leave atleast viren is safe

more than safe NIvRen can be together without anyone disturbing them
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

coming back to Bhaiji...his revenge is not over yet or will he be satisfied that he got one of the Sood as earlier he had tried to kill Sid
I think if he came to know about nivi-DD relationship and how nivi is hurt because of DD's death bhaiji will be happy saying if i kill u u'llnot feel pain now i killed ur loved one so u will be in more pain hahahaha ... (Just think about bhaiji whil reading thisdialogue) LOL

very funny...but seriously...do u think Bhaiji will stop cause even though he did not get Nivi he got a Sood and hurt her
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

good point.. me too want to see that...

and today when Nivi said that she will devote her full time to the baby...i was thinking then what about Viren
[/QUOTE]

I didn't see the episode, if nivi told like that then i am eagerly waiting that now nivi has to give good news so that nivi take care of DD's baby and viren will take care of nivi and his baby.Wink Embarrassed
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

i think that Nivi and Viren should leave the sood's house and start living some where else

yes i also want nivi and viren to leave sood's house so that we can have more NivRen scene...
may be i want to happen this so that we can see something different than Hemlata's taunting to nivi, CC evil plans...i am fed up with Hemlata and Chanchal
even today when chanchal saw nivi with baby she started making faces like she hate her very much

Sorry .. kan pakadke ke

yes if they leave the house then CT's can take Abidah's story
edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Sorry .. kan pakadke ke

yes if they leave the house then CT's can take Abidah's story

don't say sorry dear

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index