Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 43)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

I think they showed DD's death is not because of rishima don't want to do a mother role i think its because of HL and CC for what the deeds they did to nivi.  They will not repent if some thing drastic happens to their own.

well i dont know how much of it is true ... but i had read someone write that Rishmi has health problems and that is why the weight gain... it can probably because of that...cause it makes sense as we have seen her weight gain there can be a possibility of hormonal disorder or something else and she may not be able to cope up with work...
well we still dont the complete truth

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

I am ok till june end, because we are planning to go to india in the first week of july. Since we live in chennai SP is a pay channel and both my in-laws and my parental place they don't have SP if CCBM runs till that time i'll miss. Wink 

Still i am praying it runs for another year. If it ends when i am in India i will be very sad as i could not catch the end. Cry

me too want it to run but with NivRen or else they can close it...i will not be able to watch from May 25 to June 5..cause going on vacation and may not be able to peep in too ... Cry
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

No Raj during Mahapooja after nivren & sidya marriage there was an article saying rishima has appendice operation so she will miss couple of episodes.  And that is the reason for her to put oh weight... After that i didn't read anything.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged

No Raj during Mahapooja after nivren & sidya marriage there was an article saying rishima has appendice operation so she will miss couple of episodes.  And that is the reason for her to put oh weight... After that i didn't read anything.

oh ok ... then we will have wait and see what CT's may show us...and they better not separate NivRen...cause if they do the show is an end before the actual end 
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

oh ok ... then we will have wait and see what CT's may show us...and they better not separate NivRen...cause if they do the show is an end before the actual end 
They themselves know this raj, if they separate Nivren then there is no CCBM.Wink

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Raj only me and u in the forum.

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

Raj only me and u in the forum.

yes today its only u and me...

The IF is blocked at Roopa's office and Nadz is busy... I don't know whether Yati will peep in today...Diya's exam is over but she was not feeling well yesterday and hope she is fine
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I am ok till june end, because we are planning to go to india in the first week of july. Since we live in chennai SP is a pay channel and both my in-laws and my parental place they don't have SP if CCBM runs till that time i'll miss. Wink 

Still i am praying it runs for another year. If it ends when i am in India i will be very sad as i could not catch the end. Cry

me too want it to run but with NivRen or else they can close it...i will not be able to watch from May 25 to June 5..cause going on vacation and may not be able to peep in too ... Cry
But i told my husband if my show run in july i'll take my laptop to india. (As i have reliance broadband wireless connection) so that i can chat and watch in online. LOL

NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index