Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) (Page 41)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Usha.. not able to like u again... the virus has started

and dont want jail too...why can they just not get someone for Sid and Sid can still give the baby to NivRen ...

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 11 May 2011 at 12:38am

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok Nadz...

Usha ..  that last scene yesteday .. seems like that will be the family till the end that is NivRen and the little preeta...even if Sid gets another girl or not

Even i also think like that that's y i told the above story.  IF they are planning to extend they can bring another girl for sid, but if they are planning to end this month then the only option is either sid killed or sid killing bhaiji or bhaiji caught by police or killed by police, sid don't marry and nivren raise the kid.  The kid may call sid - papa, nivi- ma and viren- chacha and this may be the end.
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I can't like any one Raj. Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

ok Nadz...

Usha ..  that last scene yesteday .. seems like that will be the family till the end that is NivRen and the little preeta...even if Sid gets another girl or not

Even i also think like that that's y i told the above story.  IF they are planning to extend they can bring another girl for sid, but if they are planning to end this month then the only option is either sid killed or sid killing bhaiji or bhaiji caught by police or killed by police, sid don't marry and nivren raise the kid.  The kid may call sid - papa, nivi- ma and viren- chacha and this may be the end.

or Sid can go to Chandigarh to take care of the business there... but i still want Sid to get a  nice girl
Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Today i too skipped gym because of body pain i think i did some hard exercise y'day.  So finished almost all work at home. So can chat till the time leaving for school.

NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

or Sid can go to Chandigarh to take care of the business there... but i still want Sid to get a  nice girl
[/QUOTE]

Even i too raj, but the problem is we don't know whether they are going to end in this month or not.  If not i'll go with ur choice if not i'll go with mine.

NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
great...did u read RS's reply posted by Anju
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alphabet26

[/QUOTE]

Even i too raj, but the problem is we don't know whether they are going to end in this month or not.  If not i'll go with ur choice if not i'll go with mine.
[/QUOTE]

yes there is no news and we r all in limbo...

since i am at home i will see we have something on UMTV... will not be able to see SBS as the show airs at the same time

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index