NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Usha...

yes Nadz .. me too want to see how NivRen take care of the baby... hope CT's show that...cause our CT's are of habit in giving one good epi followed by bad ones
Thats true Raj, i think till y'day the episodes were okay, not boring or fast, hope the balance episode be like that this week.
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj what happened to u? U are not well?

nothing Usha.. just the girl problem...

I think in today's episode nivi will come to know about the bomb blast and also who did it.  She might go and meet bhaiji to question him y he killed her... w/o viren. Sidharth may overhear or came to know abt this incident he may go and confront bhaiji to save nivi he might be killed by bhaiji... he will happily give the baby to nivren and die. How is it? 😆 

Originally posted by Alphabet26

I think in today's episode nivi will come to know about the bomb blast and also who did it.  She might go and meet bhaiji to question him y he killed her... w/o viren. Sidharth may overhear or came to know abt this incident he may go and confront bhaiji to save nivi he might be killed by bhaiji... he will happily give the baby to nivren and die. How is it? 😆 

like that... but dont want any more deaths...yes want Bhaiji out and want to see a new girl come in Sid's life
girls im bit held up here...
will join in later... sorry
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

girls im bit held up here...
will join in later... sorry
Bye Nadz come back soon.
ok Nadz...

Usha ..  that last scene yesteday .. seems like that will be the family till the end that is NivRen and the little preeta...even if Sid gets another girl or not

like that... but dont want any more deaths...yes want Bhaiji out and want to see a new girl come in Sid's life
Or sid kill bhaiji and go to jail. Like this Raj. 😃
Usha.. not able to like u again... the virus has started

and dont want jail too...why can they just not get someone for Sid and Sid can still give the baby to NivRen ...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

ok Nadz...

Usha ..  that last scene yesteday .. seems like that will be the family till the end that is NivRen and the little preeta...even if Sid gets another girl or not

Even i also think like that that's y i told the above story.  IF they are planning to extend they can bring another girl for sid, but if they are planning to end this month then the only option is either sid killed or sid killing bhaiji or bhaiji caught by police or killed by police, sid don't marry and nivren raise the kid.  The kid may call sid - papa, nivi- ma and viren- chacha and this may be the end.