Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ok NADZ

im posting the first part
i wil post other parts a little later as my laptop needs to be charged (power went off n now only it comes but i watched full epi)
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Niv-RenBOND

hav u got live update?shall i post?

KM...Neetika gave it...thanks...sorry i had to disturb u 
UZIS thumbnail

FIRST PART

Starts with precap (shown y'day)

HL comes n shouts at Nivi : leave the child… main iss bachchi par tera manhoos saya bhi nahi padhne dena chahti.

(everybody seems confused n worried n our Viren looks concerned)

HL tells Nivi  : you r responsible for divya's death…u only want to get justice for someone (pointing towards yash's problem but didn't say directly) n bcoz of that n u only my daughter lost her life.

(too much repetition of dialogues by her)

Then, she tells that inspector came to our house n tell abt bhaiji n what he did (abt that bomb blast).

(everybody looked quite shocked n viren interrupted HL ,I think, twice n says that this is not the right time to discuss all this n we can do so afterwards just to divert the attention of nivi who starts crying n looks quite worried)

Nivi starts crying very badly ,runs to her room n viren follows her.(at this time also,HL was shouting at her very loudly)

Nivi n viren in their room : viren tries to mak her understand that she is not in any way responsible for divya's death n death n life r not in anybody's hand,but she continued crying and ask viren …is it the full truth?... Police told n confirmed abt it..tell me..

But viren says still police has yet to confirm it fully but nivi says I knw it's true what HL said n started crying very badly…viren asks her to calm down but she tells viren to leave her alone..n shouted at him

He leaves the room

HL was abt to go with the child but dadaji stops her n told her: HL I can understand what u n ur family r going thru…don't u think nivi is not sad…how can she wants bad things happen to divya…if u think afterwards with a cool mind then u wud  also realize the same.

Then YD also tries to console HL  n says …nivi is innocent..why u r blaming her

Then YD also says..HL ..if u tak this child with u what wud b left behind for sid…see..he lost his wife…do u want that this child wud grow up without his father..

HL giv child to YD n leaves

roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

friends just don't watch today's episode...i was crying watching nivi and viren crying...today it's nivi who acted very well

Yes Neetika, but still want to watch their acting yaar...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Will be back in 15-20 minutes

ok Diya...come soon
UZIS thumbnail

ok RAJ

i m not going to post the other 2 parts

sorry for posting the 1st one
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

friends just don't watch today's episode...i was crying watching nivi and viren crying...today it's nivi who acted very well

i always cry seeing NivRen crying
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rshree1182

Yes Neetika, but still want to watch their acting yaar...

agree with you dear...
oh i forgot one thing...CC did not said anything in front of the family...but she was thinking that my son will never remain happy if nivi is with him
UZIS thumbnail
RAJ
i hav to type the other parts if u want then i wil do
otherwise i m going
roops82 thumbnail
Its high time Viren should take Nivi to some place where they both can leave in peace..enough of this crying...