Posted: 12 years ago
But all of a sudden there is no article of the show ending...why so😆
Originally posted by *Resham*

Thx Diya🤗

Ur welcome Dear,
Originally posted by friendforall

Actually they will do us a favour by ending it, because am sure they are going to spoil the show much more if they continue with it,  and what worse can it be by killing a few more characters and doing things which shoudl not be done

yes Diya... they have got the show to a point where now we wish that it ends with NivRen rather than they continue with the crap
Originally posted by *Resham*

But all of a sudden there is no article of the show ending...why so😆

they are not interested in informing us Dear, just one morning we will get an article sayng last Episode of CCBM tonight  or today what ever, So do not miss, in which a Big Twist, Divya returns from her Death Bed and shocks everyone😉.  To get TRP they will do anything,  they can get back a dead person, Ekta is Expert in this and RS will folow her😆
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
True..instead of showing any crap let them atleast have the sense of showing some best Nivren scenes and end up there itself...I so wish that Nivren leave the Sood house and settle somewhere else and flourish their matrimony😎
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes Diya... they have got the show to a point where now we wish that it ends with NivRen rather than they continue with the crap

I agree with U Raj,  I would prefer it ending now very soon, But not in a bad way, In a good way
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

I donno whether they are ending the show so soon. The CT's, RS and SP are always against us, when we wanted the show to run, they wanted to stop and now we want it to be stopped bcos they are showing crap and donno what these 3 idiots think
Originally posted by rshree1182

I donno whether they are ending the show so soon. The CT's, RS and SP are always against us, when we wanted the show to run, they wanted to stop and now we want it to be stopped bcos they are showing crap and donno what these 3 idiots think

They think they are the Boss so they can do or show anything they want
hey swetha.. how r u? hey u block space to comment on the intro but dont comment 😔 ...