Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey and with that i want NIvRen with their baby 😊

Hope SO Raj, and Sid with his new girl in his life. Hope they get a new girl in Sid's life
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

RIght DEar but still dont know when is the last Episode, I remember someone saying how can they give 2 Maha EPisodes in one month, BUt I wonder if they can give Maha episodes for SNS and SGP everyday then why not 2 Maha Episodes in 1 month for CCBM,  that too if its the last Episode,

Diya, do you think the way the SP and RS are behaving towards this serial, they would end this show with the Maha epi..as raj and usha usually say, one fine morning we would get to know that the show is already ended or that day would be the last episode..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Yes Dear am here,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: rshree1182

Diya, do you think the way the SP and RS are behaving towards this serial, they would end this show with the Maha epi..as raj and usha usually say, one fine morning we would get to know that the show is already ended or that day would be the last episode..

Yes Dear this will not be suprising at all. I agree with u and nothing is imposible with SP and RS,  and I hate them for this
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya... SP has never been kind to us ... let alone maha epi...they have never shown reruns of CCBM on weekends... and now that the show has gone to 2.30 pm ... dont think they will bother much when it ends
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hii Diya...and whats the talks about the Maha Episode again...I dont think they will give us that again...😆...they would just end up also without saying that it has ended...
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya... SP has never been kind to us ... let alone maha epi...they have never shown reruns of CCBM on weekends... and now that the show has gone to 2.30 pm ... dont think they will bother much when it ends

Raj U r right, SP has always been Unfair, and its not good what they have done with us,  they have ruined the Fun of the show and now hope they dont ruin it much bore by committing blunders, Hope U  understand what I mean
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Hii Diya...and whats the talks about the Maha Episode again...I dont think they will give us that again...😆...they would just end up also without saying that it has ended...

Hi Resham  Love ur name, Sounds sooo cool and nice, 

Yes Dear regarding the Maha EPisode, I agree with U this is what Roops just told me
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya... not able to like you
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Actually they will do us a favour by ending it, because am sure they are going to spoil the show much more if they continue with it,  and what worse can it be by killing a few more characters and doing things which shoudl not be done