Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

has everyone left

Hi Raj am here
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Diya.. i want to see Viren in action today... well second thought rather than Sid speaking out i want Sid to get negative for a change Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya.. i want to see Viren in action today... well second thought rather than Sid speaking out i want Sid to get negative for a change

Raj U r right, Viren has to speak up,  and Yes Sid getting negative is a good Idea, But not in any way to harm Nivren to separate them, He gets Negative to teach HL CC and Bhaiji a lesson,  But not in any way to harm Nivren, I will hate it then
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls im here too... couldn't go out cz im waitin for my friend, she's stuck at a meetin.. ahhh me hungry...

yes raj even i wanna see sid turning negative and dat'l be a fab track
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Raj U r right, Viren has to speak up,  and Yes Sid getting negative is a good Idea, But not in any way to harm Nivren to separate them, He gets Negative to teach HL CC and Bhaiji a lesson,  But not in any way to harm Nivren, I will hate it then

Diya... my meaning of negative was to blame Nivi to some extent and Viren supporting Nivi and then Viren deciding to leave the Sood house with Nivi...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Diya... my meaning of negative was to blame Nivi to some extent and Viren supporting Nivi and then Viren deciding to leave the Sood house with Nivi...

Yes this could also be good,   it will be a good track, But first he should blame himself to go and report the matter to the Police, It was his Idea, so blaming Nivi puts him in the same range as HL and others,  So it will be interesting to see how Viren helps Nivi in this mattter and how Nivren support each other
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: rshree1182

hi all..i am back.😊

Hi Roopa Sweetie welcome back,  Had ur lunch,: ?
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This would be good to watch..even i told the same yesterday evening raj..sid might blame Nivi at this state of mind and he can be easily taken by the words of HL and CC..
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Y'day when HL was entering sood house she looks like kaikei of Ramayan. 😆

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
yes i am more interested in how Viren handles the situation today and helps Nivi.. he knows Nivi's nature and knows that she will blame herself and that is why he was keeping it the information away from her