Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pri_S welcome to nivren world and yes what u said is true, even we are also frustrated with the current track. Come join ur hand s with us in this. 😆 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Pri_S.  Hi Dear Sorry I dont know ur name, But I read ur post and completely agree with u Dear,  Ur points are sooo true, I agree with u the CTs are so unpredictable and they are bent on ruining the show,
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

omg ur post is too long pri & i cant read da whole thing now cz im peepin in from office 😆

Ya the post is long, you know why? becoz it is about almost each & every character of the show who do not know anything but blame Nivi for everything in this world! I think this show has only one point agenda - Nivi is responsible for everything & anything in this world and all Nivi does is cries forever for mistakes not of her own!
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They should get a new girl for Sid...thats it...😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pri_S

Ya the post is long, you know why? becoz it is about almost each & every character of the show who do not know anything but blame Nivi for everything in this world! I think this show has only one point agenda - Nivi is responsible for everything & anything in this world and all Nivi does is cries forever for mistakes not of her own!

dats true sweets... nivi's like dis jonah who's eternally blamed for everything under da sun 😕 
i think she's jinxed with years of bad luck 🥱🥱🥱

CVs better bring some ray of light to da show cz i really dont enjoy their unrealistic & lame tracks
BIackSwan thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

They should get a new girl for Sid...thats it...😆

raj suggested da same yar 🤣 🤣 🤣
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the CT's for once shuld listen to us now🤣
Pri_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

@Pri_S.  Hi Dear Sorry I dont know ur name, But I read ur post and completely agree with u Dear,  Ur points are sooo true, I agree with u the CTs are so unpredictable and they are bent on ruining the show,

Its Priyasha :). And I know almost all of you by reading your posts and comments. Thanks for posting the updates always :)
BIackSwan thumbnail
today's epi will be full of drama i suppose... mainly tnx to HL's screaming, shouting and crying 😔 not a pleasant epi to watch...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hellooo...My Nivren gang...🤗