NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rshree1182

Any idea the Director of this show is been changed.
Why roopa, did u notice change in the name?

why do u ask...will have to check

No Idea Dear, Why r u asking Dear
Nw I dont care abt HL's state...if she delivers nonsense in this state then I dont want Viren to care abt her either...just go and jhadofy🤣
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Why roopa, did u notice change in the name?

I saw a post on youtube that the Director is changed. when checked i think the Director now is Neeraj something..i donno who was before
Edited by rshree1182 - 12 years ago
dont worry resham, if dat happens we'l all gang up against HL and plot her death 🤣 🤣

I saw a post on youtube that the Director is changed. when checked i think the Director now is Neeraj something..i donno who was before
Who ever it is, if they give us good episodes then thats enough 😊
You know I posted this message in another thread, re-posting it here. Though I'm not very active in posting comments but the recent developments have made me further irritated to do. I feel just so sad for the way this show has been / is being treated...nobody knows what to show next and CTs show one episode without even planning for even the near future ones. I hope this "blame game" does not start today, else I will stop reading even updates about this show.

Hi Anju,
As always wonderful analysis. You know I have stopped watching this show few weeks back. Was sort of tired only seeing one thing in the show - Nivi being blamed for anything & everything!!!
But since I liked the character of Nivi & Viren so much that I keep reading updates. I'm aghast beyond words on the way they have taken the show now. Not even once in this serial, they show the wrong person repenting on their mistake. I have no idea why did they decide to kill Divya & that too under circumstances when now everybody esp. HL & CC will blame Nivi again for the same despite the fact that it was Divya who made Nivi's life miserable all the time. How I wish Viren confronts everybody once in a very strong way when they now try to point out their fingers on Nivi:
  • Sid: Was he ever there for Nivi whenever she needed him? Be it the scenes before marriage when he knew that Nivi was not wrong but kept silent for the sake of his family or later when he knew Divya was wrong but again kept silent for the sake of his unborn child. Is this love?
  • VD: Though she says she loves Nivi but yet again she always knew Nivi was not wrong, neither before marriage or in that jealousy track between Nivi & DD? All she did was shed tears, did she ever try to speak to Divya even once? To add to that, she wanted Nivi to go to office not becoz she shud go but becoz it will give some peace of mind to Divya!
  • Divya: An elder sister, married woman and just so-so immatured. CTs were not able to fix her character even once. In the beginning of the episode she is all lovey for her sis and by then end of it she is jealous of her like hell. To add to that no trust on her husband who always has tried to fulfill all her wish. Think the way she treated Nivi whole of her pregnancy & now suddenly they r trying to garner sympathy for her character by making her the blast victim unnecessary!
  • HL: Whole of her life, she has one point agenda of blaming Nivi for every misery in Divya's life. She snatched everything from Nivi what she deserved and gave it to Divya, be it her childhood toys, her love of life Sid or her respect in Sood household. Now the fate decided to snatch Nivi's death & give it to Divya and yet again she will think its Nivi who is responsible for even this.
  • CC: The lesser I speak, the better. Only one point - a mother who can not understand what can make her son happy then what else can she understand in her life. 
The more I love the characters of Nivi & Viren and the actors Neha and Kinshuk, the more I hate the creative team for ruining this show in such a blatant way! I have no idea what they want to show and how can they mess up so much with a story... I feel sad for actors like Neha Sargam, Kinshuk Mahajan, Sarita Joshi etc who could have done wonders if they would have been in the right hands.

they may change anyone the Director, producer or script writer, but they should not change or Separate Nivren thats what is needed,  they want to get TRP they can get a new girl for Sid who is look alike of DD and then make it a suspense if she is DD or someone else,  she could be just a look alike of DD, or may be Bhaiji saved DD and has kidnapped her and she is still alive, the bidy they showed was not of DD and of someone else,  who looked a  bit like DD,  they can show anything they want but not separate Nivren
omg ur post is too long pri & i cant read da whole thing now cz im peepin in from office 😆