Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minu2011

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!

All the very best Asma dear.  Diya has put it so well.  All of our prayers and good wishes are with you. I am sure something fantastic will come through!!!  Love, m  :))

Thank u Minu!!!🤗 I was feeling so down but feel a lil better and more hopeful about things now!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okayyy Sakeenu take caree sweetie and sweet sweet sweet dreams about ahem ahem my jaan Kinny heheh love ya sis take care chat soon.

Okay I think I'll also be off now my sis is complaining why don't i help her LOL...okay Asma Di I surely will I'll PM you if I think about something. 🤗 Take care Di love you and PLEASE don't think about that too much you'll be okay all the best Di love ya x
okk asma kuch meriii chotii se dmag mein aya i will surely PM u..

ahhh anoshhh try to upload ur avi once again...
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi guys hope everyone is okay.
Asma dear don't worry when one door closes another ones opens. Inshallah everything will be okay
XEdited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Asma, glad to hear that you'll be updating the scenes this weekend.  Anything that shows their maturing and deepening love will be great!!! 

Sakeena thank you for your lovely work!  Enjoyed it so much.

Hi Anisha -- loved your comments on Anju's posts.

Haven't seen the epi yet.  Have been busy at work, but will now.  So see you later, just wanted to say hello!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww thank u everyone for cheering me up🤗 Now i'll be off too, i still havent seen the epi so wil be off to see it now!

Sakeena, anisha, let me kno if u think of anything and sakeena thanks again for the awesome sigz!! Take care, goodnight and sweet kinny dreams xx

anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

Asma, glad to hear that you'll be updating the scenes this weekend.  Anything that shows their maturing and deepening love will be great!!! 

Sakeena thank you for your lovely work!  Enjoyed it so much.

Hi Anisha -- loved your comments on Anju's posts.

Haven't seen the epi yet.  Have been busy at work, but will now.  So see you later, just wanted to say hello!

Umm im still not sure Minu, i havent decided what to write yet, i usually follow the track but i dont know which way to go now?!! If u have any ideas, please PM me and let me know!!

Aamina, hi and thanks for the kind words! I'm off now cos need to watch the epi still, speak to u soon and u too please PM me if u have any ideas on future scenes🤗
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
alo alo everyone 🤗

omg sakeena, i love ur srk/hrithik siggy 😍 my man luks sooo hawt dere... psst i mean srk 😉
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning Everyone...

A little busy .. will take some time
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Nadz and Raj...

Good morning..🤗

I am able to chat with you ppl