Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Byeee Diya!! Take care and sweet sweet sweet dream about my husband Kinny *hurts* LOL!!! Love you and chat soon.

Sakeenuu...hahahahh  🤣you're hilarious and soo kute!!!  Shut up moti MY BEAUTIFUL dulhannn. x

tum mujh dulhan bolake galyaa keo de ti ho...😆
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV OMV OMV!!! Diya!! You wanna KILL me now?? HOT HOT HOT PICZ!!! *ANisha faints*

Then she wakes up  and says to Kinny tujhe na dekhoon toh cahin mujhe aata nahi hai, ek tere siva koi aur mujhe bhaata nahi hai LOL x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Seene Se Laga Loonga
Tumko Main Chura Loonga Tumse
Dil Mein Chhupa Loonga.😳

Thank u diyaaa...😳

Oyye hoyye kya kaha hai!! Perfect i just love it!!...uff just look at his eyes...😍
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

tum mujh dulhan bolake galyaa keo de ti ho...😆

Oi...you know 'kos I CAN!!! and I'm EVIL muahahahahahhahaha lol okay okay its 'kos i dunno I just do I have to say these things to you LOVE PICKING ON YOU lol x

usaw all my works..hehhehe..😉

AHHH I LOVEEE ur scenes Like krazzyyy..i'm fan of u ...😳
[/QUOTE]

In that case, there are no worst ones cos they're ALL awesome!!😉

Aww pagal, ur a fan of ME?!! Thank u sooo much par me a fan of u😉 i have no idea how u make such amazing siggyz and avi's, i'd make such a mess😆 Writing is easy, koi bhi kar sakta hai!
[/QUOTE]

Hailaaa merii b koi fan haiii...😳

Naiii naiii Writing is not easy at all..han ultaa pullta koi b lekh sakta haii ..Lekn amazing scenes beautiful heart touching scenes har kesi k bas mein nahii hai...only some can do it and u one of them..MASHALLAH kesi k nazar na lage u ko  ...😳
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Oi...you know 'kos I CAN!!! and I'm EVIL muahahahahahhahaha lol okay okay its 'kos i dunno I just do I have to say these things to you LOVE PICKING ON YOU lol x

pata haiii ..and i Love u so much ..u super cute and funny ...😉
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Asma Jaan dont worry Dear am sure all will be fine, U know my Mum's sister is in LOndon she lives there, a few years back she also lost her job as her whole company was shifting to India and she could not shift as she had her whole family here, So she could not go, But now she has another job Dear and she is sooo happy with her job, that she does not repent not going with them, She is happy she got this, She left all to God and God rewarded her, So Dear trust God he knows the best what is good for u,  and U see U will always be happy
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Diya, i needed that! You know, with our organization, it's all government funded and the government are making so many cuts in our sector that a lot of us will lose our jobs all over the place! It's unfair but at least we have till December and i have enough experience to find something by then hopefully!!
[/QUOTE]

All the very best Asma dear.  Diya has put it so well.  All of our prayers and good wishes are with you. I am sure something fantastic will come through!!!  Love, m  :))
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hailaaa merii b koi fan haiii...😳

Naiii naiii Writing is not easy at all..han ultaa pullta koi b lekh sakta haii ..Lekn amazing scenes beautiful heart touching scenes har kesi k bas mein nahii hai...only some can do it and u one of them..MASHALLAH kesi k nazar na lage u ko  ...😳

Hehe im sure u have loooads of fans krazzy, i'm just one of many!!!

Aww thank u jaan but i always find so many mistakes when i read them so i dont read them too much after i post themEmbarrassed But im glad u like them!

Oooh Sakeena, Anisha that reminds me, i need ideas for this weekend...kya liku main?! Shud i follow the track...but i dunno, it'll be so depressing but then what shud i do? PM me please if u think of anything or any ideas? Doesnt matter how krazzy they are🤗
okk Jaanu's hav to go Tc..LOVE U ALL...SWEET KINSHUK dreams ..shaba khair.. ..byee..A.H...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Awww Sakeenu me too loveee you!!! mwwahh oi hello so you DO think I'm mean?? OMV another one!! lol x

BTW any idea if my hot Viren on his sexyy bike avi will come bacl?? I'm feeling incomplete without it LOL x