Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMV Ano Di!!1 I was SO upset when I saw it disappeared I swear Di I didn't do anything!! LOL it looks dull without hot shots of my Viren/Kinshuk x
Hiii diyaaa jaaanuuu how r u today ..hope u okk!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Hiii Sakeenu!! MOTI MOTI!!! HOW ARE YOU??

ASMA DI!! Awww thats awful news I hate it when these stupid cuts happen its not fair. But Di don't worry Inshallah they won't you'll be fine please don't worry Di *big hug* 

Ohhh yeh Di it was SO freaking hot I forgot to mention it on his wall 'kos I was in a hurry to go out mum didn't give me a second even LOL she was liek come on/we're getting late...hello are you coming...before i change my mind just come down. I was like okayyy I'm coming so I actually have no idea what I posted in his wall it might be repetition LOL i was in a proper hurry. he was sooo kuteee though wanna eat him x

OMV dont eat him, or if u do then leave some for us!!😉 I'll read the comment later lol and see, im sure it makes perfect Krazzy sense!!

Nah it's almost for certain so i think i will start looking for a new job soon just to be on the safe side! Yep what can u do, it happens and its happening to so many people right now too!

Hey Diya, how're u?
did i missed something !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Hiii diyaaa jaaanuuu how r u today ..hope u okk!!!

Am absolutely Fine Dear after that stressful whole week now am more relaxed, and happy,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Hi  HIna Jaan how r u
hiii hinaaa...😊

awww me happy for u diyaa jaan ..alwyz tc of urself plzzz...🤗
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hi Asma am fine Jaanu and how r u Dear, Read ur post about ur job Dear, I understand U Dear how it feels,  I know its not easy for U,  But Just remember one thing Dear everything happens for the best,  and whatever Good Will happen with u and U will be very Happy with it am sure about it
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sakeenu!! 🤗 LOVED IT!!! and hey I was kinda stalking you today LOL

Di...LOL okay do check if it doesn't make sense OMV I'm embarrassed Kinny will laugh thinking WHAT? lol

Awww yeh Di do that its better to be safe than sorry LOL my instructor ALWAYS used to say that.

Hi Hina and Diyaa!!! x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hiii hinaaa...😊

awww me happy for u diyaa jaan ..alwyz tc of urself plzzz...🤗

Sure Jaanu,  Now am home only just Saturday I have to go to UNiversity to Submot Assginemnt, then will be home, and enjoy my jaanus I mean U alll COmpany,