Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: friendforall

Cts always spoil the show,  But am sure Sid will never get angry on NIvren for Bhaiji's work as He was also helping them, He was the one who reported in the Police Station, that way he is also responsible, And Sid knoes Nivi well he will never get angry on them, 

COncerning Viren am also worried  But hope he does not doubt them, But he is sooo much in liove with Nivi,  I think now just as Nivi married Viren for Sidya, Just for Nivi and Viren;s happoiness, I think Sid will marry someone to  keep away insecurity feeling of Viren

Diya we can't expect how CT's will think   
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Rachu ... u scaring me now...CT's better not show Viren jealous now...

Dont worry dear
CTs dont knw even P of Psychology
if they wud knw it, then we wud b definitely scared of them...jealousy can erupt again n again n that too in many forms..

hey guys dont mind
its just the hang over of Psychology(ARREY exam hai isi ka to)😆
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lets hope for the best, But I feel CTs will bring an cute girl for Sid who will take care of Sid and Sid will again fall in  love, 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

But i don't think viren feel insecurity roopa as he know nivi in and out and also sid. We all saw when nivi joined office she was giving importance to the work.. like whatever responsibility she takes she give full importance to that... thats y i told may be viren feel bad because nivi may not spend valuable time 😉 with him...😊

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jaan I just don't want to see insecure Viren enough of it already of his mistakes. Yaar he is understanding and mature. I don't want CT's to ruin his insight, understanding with another insecurity track please let other have this insecurity please don't spoil Viren everytime.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Jaan KM how r ur studies going

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Lets hope for the best, But I feel CTs will bring an cute girl for Sid who will take care of Sid and Sid will again fall in  love, 

Diya what will happen if they bring rishima again with some other name as a new entry to the show. 😆
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
They should not open yet another jealousy track neither the ignorance track...so better stick with support and love of Nivren
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

But i don't think viren feel insecurity roopa as he know nivi in and out and also sid. We all saw when nivi joined office she was giving importance to the work.. like whatever responsibility she takes she give full importance to that... thats y i told may be viren feel bad because nivi may not spend valuable time 😉 with him...😊

If he feels bad, then there should cute scenes of Nivi manofying Viren 😉..They should not drag it for long
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I agree Viren know Nivi and Sid very well but CT's always try to ruin his character they know we love Viren very much. I even don't want him to feel bad because of little kid. He have many other problems to tackle like Bhaiji, HL and JAAL. Let him solve problem rather than creating problems. There are many other character to create problems.