Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I am not worried about Nivi as she will not have any bad intentions but I don't want the new track where Viren start doubting Nivi and Sid relationship as they start with Viren being Nice and wonderful husband and in the end ruin everything by making him bad and I don't want same happening now they have already ruined his beauty 2 times first stalker then insecurity when Nivi joined office now they are creating another situation like that article specially title Nivi and Sid join hands where they will have lots of interaction regarding this and Divya is not here to doubt so I don't want they make Viren to become doubtful as I never have confidence on CT's as they always make Viren do many good things then ultimately start feeling insecure and then do mistake and then realize and apologise. I don't want other re-realize track.

Rachu ... u scaring me now...CT's better not show Viren jealous now...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

if Sid supports Nivren..then I support him...otherwise whoever goes against them m against them

Don't worry Resham that's what will happen tomorrow.  sid will fight with HL and will say that she may be ur poti but she is my daughter and i have more rights than u and u pls stay away from this. 😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aamina1010

I am going to go guys. Enjoy the rest of the day and don't stress.love you All x

Bye AAmina.. TC
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Alphabet26

We miss her too, Even We missed u, yati, nadz...today it was almost me and raj 😃Right Raj bachchi 😆 and neetika..

Yes Usha... i dont why Yati did has not come...she does after the show...she must be preparing her scene...let see she may come in late...
Nadz was in and out today...she too must be busy
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks KM. 🤣 and please u don't interfere. 😉

ok whatever u want😉😆
Alphabet26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Rachu ... u scaring me now...CT's better not show Viren jealous now...

No jealousy part b/w nivren again for sid-niv relationship.  Now viren knows more than 200% how is nivi... So there is no place of doubt but i am afraid viren may feel bad as nivi not giving time to him because of baby.. We may expect that track..😕
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cts always spoil the show,  But am sure Sid will never get angry on NIvren for Bhaiji's work as He was also helping them, He was the one who reported in the Police Station, that way he is also responsible, And Sid knoes Nivi well he will never get angry on them, 

COncerning Viren am also worried  But hope he does not doubt them, But he is sooo much in love with Nivi am sure he will trust her, But he may feel because of baby Nivi will not give him  much trime,  I think now just as Nivi married Viren for Sidya, Just for Nivi and Viren;s happiness, I think Sid will marry someone to  keep away insecurity feeling of Viren
Edited by friendforall - 12 years ago
roops82 thumbnail

No jealousy part b/w nivren again for sid-niv relationship.  Now viren knows more than 200% how is nivi... So there is no place of doubt but i am afraid viren may feel bad as nivi not giving time to him because of baby.. We may expect that track..😕

Dont scare me yaar..i hope these both tracks doesnt come up...i want to c happy happy Nivren with the baby...
roops82 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

Cts always spoil the show,  But am sure Sid will never get angry on NIvren for Bhaiji's work as He was also helping them, He was the one who reported in the Police Station, that way he is also responsible, And Sid knoes Nivi well he will never get angry on them, 

COncerning Viren am also worried  But hope he does not doubt them, But he is sooo much in liove with Nivi,  I think now just as Nivi married Viren for Sidya, Just for Nivi and Viren;s happoiness, I think Sid will marry someone to  keep away insecurity feeling of Viren

This track is good one