Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I want to see Viren stand for yet again...he will tell her that he did not want her to know cause he did not want her to feel guilty and it was not her fault... Nivi should understand that...
[/QUOTE]

I think after this HL fight nivi will run to their room and  cry again viren will come and console her. Then i want viren to tell everyone that he and nivi going for delhi/chandigarh...something for couple of days as she is not ok.. and take her with him. Now sid is ok so he can take care business and baby has so many dadi's (in soods except nivi all ladies dadi to the baby) at home they will take care. 😆
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry friends got to go Bye 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

I don't understand one thing with this CT's , when nivi in sharmas' they didn't show what happens in Soods. they were focusing only sharma's and nivren. samething goes with adithya not even a second they didn't show him in the serial almost 6 months. But sometimes HL or PT mentions his name or calling / talking the phone but they didn't show adithya.

When nivren back to sood they started showing sid, divya... their pregnancy track ... Lets see whats in store for us for adithya. IS he going to stay long or will he confront bhaiji for DD.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

sorry friends got to go Bye 

Bye Neetika, TC see u tomorrow.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I don't understand one thing with this CT's , when nivi in sharmas' they didn't show what happens in Soods. they were focusing only sharma's and nivren. samething goes with adithya not even a second they didn't show him in the serial almost 6 months. But sometimes HL or PT mentions his name or calling / talking the phone but they didn't show adithya.

When nivren back to sood they started showing sid, divya... their pregnancy track ... Lets see whats in store for us for adithya. IS he going to stay long or will he confront bhaiji for DD.

Usha .. dont u get it that NivRen are the lead of the show 😉

hey and i was readign a post by a newbie saying that SP has good relation with RS and since nivren did not work SP changed the timing of the show and that to to 2.30...well even though CT's could not handle the track it was cause of NivRen magic the show came till here...and SP's excuse to beat IPL was rubbish...see the rating now and if CCBM was at 8..its ratings would have gone up
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Raj i think we also need a break.

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I know Raj, these CT's show sharmas like Yash, Nt or KS scene even if nivren in sood. But when nivren in sharmas they didn't show much abt soods. Just a few.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes Usha...i too think that... 
Alphabet26 thumbnail

hey and i was readign a post by a newbie saying that SP has good relation with RS and since nivren did not work SP changed the timing of the show and that to to 2.30...well even though CT's could not handle the track it was cause of NivRen magic the show came till here...and SP's excuse to beat IPL was rubbish...see the rating now and if CCBM was at 8..its ratings would have gone up

Yes Raj there are so many out there who could not watch CCBM because of this timing. 😡Hate SP for this. S Ratings may go up. Did u say last week overall TRP ratings CCBM was somewhere in 56 ..(For SP 13th) but last time it was 25 or 26 when it airs at 8.00 (For SP 6th or 8th)  
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Bye then TC see u in the evening.