Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

well Usha...lets hope they dont drag and truth comes out...with the space they r moving hope its soon...but want NivRen scenes of Viren comforting Nivi...

Me too waiting for that,  in today's episode viren told himself what nivi will do if she found the truth so he will support her and main thing is everything will happen in front of him so he willcome and stand next to nivi tomorrow to support her.

I think nivi will blame viren for not informing earlier now she will link what police try to tell her and the way viren grabbed the phone from her...😡
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what is the name of the little one.. i am a bit confused...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think she left the show because her role was not good...she was shown  as a insecure person 
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

raj i think it's veeta
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Me too waiting for that,  in today's episode viren told himself what nivi will do if she found the truth so he will support her and main thing is everything will happen in front of him so he willcome and stand next to nivi tomorrow to support her.

I think nivi will blame viren for not informing earlier now she will link what police try to tell her and the way viren grabbed the phone from her...😡

I want to see Viren stand for yet again...he will tell her that he did not want her to know cause he did not want her to feel guilty and it was not her fault... Nivi should understand that...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Raj in the article Rishima told preethi or preetha... but in the episode the panditji called the baby veetha.
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sorry iam comimg off and on today anyhow.. tehy can have another rs and viren says mujahy aik choti nivi chay... or us kay liay tumay meray saath hm pir chalna hoga lolz

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

i think she left the show because her role was not good...she was shown  as a insecure person 

well we really dont know the reason behind her exit... was it her or CT's story
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

sorry iam comimg off and on today anyhow.. tehy can have another rs and viren says mujahy aik choti nivi chay... or us kay liay tumay meray saath hm pir chalna hoga lolz

would love to see Viren tell that to Nivi
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pipicat

nice idea