Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I am very sad for nivi, earlier big DD torture and now baby DD torture. I think its better they showed DD did abortion instead DD's death.  Atleast they will not cry this much, HL, Nivi... Sid may tell DD don't worry divya next time u can have baby...😉 What say u Raj and Neetika?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
where's Yati... she was going to post her scene today
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

I am very sad for nivi, earlier big DD torture and now baby DD torture. I think its better they showed DD did abortion instead DD's death.  Atleast they will not cry this much, HL, Nivi... Sid may tell DD don't worry divya next time u can have baby...😉 What say u Raj and Neetika?

well this is the way HL and CC truth probably may come out...NT dadi bringing out HL's truth and DS bringing out CC's
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

where's Yati... she was going to post her scene today

Is it . I don't know she is posting today. Fed up with CT's but Y'day Yati promised that nivi will tell good news in her story.. eagerly waiting for that and viren's reaction to that. 😉
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

well this is the way HL and CC truth probably may come out...NT dadi bringing out HL's truth and DS bringing out CC's

Whoever does whether it sNT or DS i want the truth to come out ASAP even if the show runs for years.. there is a saying whatever happens truth will come out one day but in serial it should come out atleast in 6 months time. 😆  (According to the serial its more than a year) and its about the time the truth of CC, HL, JW and KS innocence to come out.

These CT's na they drag the track too much but they rush the episode and the pregnancey timing.
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey raj and usha i was thinking that they rushed the pregnancy track maybe because Rishma wanted to quit the show
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Hey if we assume dd's pregnancy happened 4-5 months after marriage, and the pregnancy period is atleast 8-9 months that means morethan a year.  Why they didn't show Sidya or Nivren celebrate their First Wedding day? Can someone please answer? 😆

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
well Usha...lets hope they dont drag and truth comes out...with the space they r moving hope its soon...but want NivRen scenes of Viren comforting Nivi...
Alphabet26 thumbnail

If Rishima don't want to do mother role then what about neha, she looks younger than Rishima how can she do mother role. (She herself don't want to become mother as she is younger and see what happened she has to become mother of another child) 😆

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Hey if we assume dd's pregnancy happened 4-5 months after marriage, and the pregnancy period is atleast 8-9 months that means morethan a year.  Why they didn't show Sidya or Nivren celebrate their First Wedding day? Can someone please answer? 😆

Usha ... CT's ko ginti nahi aati 😆...