NivRen: Ek Dil Do Jaan (#68) - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

As long as no Bhaiji - Viren confrontation... nothing will happen to Viren ... even is no confrontation they better not do anything to Viren

nothing will happen to viren dear
where's Diya, Usha, HIna, Nadz... have they left

Right now i am thinking abt CT's how they are going to prove nivi is innocent to HL and CC ko toh math poocho woh nahi sudrege. Atleast everything about bhaiji then we can expect nivren's baby. 😉 But i want nivi to give good news now when CC or HL accuse nivi (like dd did when dd and nivi had fight & dd fell like that)  

where's Diya, Usha, HIna, Nadz... have they left
Raj i am here couldn't type as i am giving food to goutham 😊

Hey Raj where is Yati, Did u tell her that u r going to give LU today?

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Hey Raj where is Yati, Did u tell her that u r going to give LU today?

I don't know where she is .. she usually comes after the epi is over...i had sms'ed her that i will give the LU today...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Right now i am thinking abt CT's how they are going to prove nivi is innocent to HL and CC ko toh math poocho woh nahi sudrege. Atleast everything about bhaiji then we can expect nivren's baby. 😉 But i want nivi to give good news now when CC or HL accuse nivi (like dd did when dd and nivi had fight & dd fell like that)  

Yes Usha... Nivi should get pregnant and then she can stay pregnant and her pregnancy can last for long...and Viren should take care of her or her should take her away from Sood house and take care of her and we get NivRen scenes
i think that Nivi and Viren should leave the sood's house and start living some where else

Yes Usha... Nivi should get pregnant and then she can stay pregnant and her pregnancy can last for long...and Viren should take care of her or her should take her away from Sood house and take care of her and we get NivRen scenes
I agree with u, even i want them to get out of the house but i don't think it will happen in the near future as DD's babby is there so nivi will take all their words and will stay for baby's sake. (Earlier it was for DD now for DD's baby)😡
Originally posted by edwardcullen19

i think that Nivi and Viren should leave the sood's house and start living some where else

Neekita.. i too want that...then we will have NivRen scenes