Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

hey raj the inspector said that first bhai ji was arrested for the paper scam..then he again got arrested for divya's death...he done it for revenge

Thanks ... i heard that but was not sure as typing the updates at the same time 
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Thanks ... i heard that but was not sure as typing the updates at the same time 

In that case bhaiji is in jail.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
SO if Bhaiji is arrested again then there will not be Bhaiji - Viren confrontation...but now will the blame game track... does this mean Bhaiji track over ? oh CT's r so confusing
Alphabet26 thumbnail

Raj like y'day i managed to watch vd coming down with baby ... till tomorrow precap.

Did u noticed onething today they body doubled nivi when nivi get the baby from YD to give milk...😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj like y'day i managed to watch vd coming down with baby ... till tomorrow precap.

Did u noticed onething today they body doubled nivi when nivi get the baby from YD to give milk...😆

Did not see closely and typing updates...but Viren was so cute asking Sid can i take hold the baby
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

SO if Bhaiji is arrested again then there will not be Bhaiji - Viren confrontation...but now will the blame game track... does this mean Bhaiji track over ? oh CT's r so confusing

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Don't know what will happen tomorrow if nivi comes to know the truth an how viren will react.  Did u c CC's expression when nivo got the baby.  Till nivi comes she looked happy... when nivi comes her expression changed.  May be she will also join HL tomorrow.  Even after HL left with the baby CC will not sit quite. 😡

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't think that there will be any bhai ji- viren confrontation...right now the CT's will focus on every one blaming nivi for divya's death...nivi will also feel that...viren will try to convince her that there is no fault of her... Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Don't know what will happen tomorrow if nivi comes to know the truth an how viren will react.  Did u c CC's expression when nivo got the baby.  Till nivi comes she looked happy... when nivi comes her expression changed.  May be she will also join HL tomorrow.  Even after HL left with the baby CC will not sit quite. 😡

Viren will have to now take care of Nivi and we will get NivRen hugs... sorry being besharam in serious matter
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

i don't think that there will be any bhai ji- viren confrontation...right now the CT's will focus on every one blaming nivi for divya's death...nivi will also feel that...viren will try to convince her that there is no fault of her...

As long as no Bhaiji - Viren confrontation... nothing will happen to Viren ... even is no confrontation they better not do anything to Viren