Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

May 11, 2011 – Part 1

Nivi get the baby to NivRen room….phone rings….yesterday's precap…..Viren asks Nivi to maintain silence as baby sleeping…..Viren tells the inspector tat he is coming…Nivi talking to the baby and tell her that they are going to her Nani…Nivi tells Viren that she is going to meet NT dadi…Viren very sad and leaves

Sharma house….NT dadi brings tea for HL…HL says that kisi ki buri nazar lagi DD ko…..Nivi comes with the baby…..PT, KS and Aditya also in the room…..Nivi gives the baby to Aditya saying meet ur mama….Nivi takes the little one and hands her to HL…..HL crying goes to her room….Nivi follows…..Nivi tries to console HL that we have to take care of little one and so don't loose courage…..HL says that the little one is DD…..Nivi tells HL that I lost my mother but always saw my mother in HL and NT dadi….Nivi tells HL that can u not see DD in me and HL hugs Nivi…..HL wants to be left alone…..Nivi goes to DD's room and looks around and cries…..Aditya also enters and says that this room never used to be so clean and quiet…..Nivi says that yes she used to be so happy…..Aditya says he could not do anything for his sister….Nivi says that I was close to her and still could not do anything for DD….NT dadi comes ad says control urself and we have to be strong for little one…..Nivi says that from today onwards I will think only of her…

Precap…..HL enters the Sood house and asks Nivi to let go of the little one

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Resham*

The show would have started naa...whats happening

Hi Dear,  Yes it must have started Dear, But have NO Idea,  We will get the Updates sooon then we will know what Happens today, HOpe we get a Good Episode
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thx Raj..why HL is doing this...and Viren was sad leaving Nivi...😭
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Oh No What is HL upto now, What will she do,  😲
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi everyone
thanks Raj for the update
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Thx Raj..why HL is doing this...and Viren was sad leaving Nivi...😭

Yes Dear why was he sad when Leaving Nivi today, 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

May 11, 2011 – Part 2

Sood House…..Sid standing in the dark by the window….VD comes and asks why is he standing alone…call Viren if u want to talk to someone….Sid says that I promised u that I will give 100% to this relationship but i failed…..VD consoles him……NivRen come in by then...VD says DD was not at fault and god knows kiski galti ka shikar hui and the focus goes on Viren…..

Next day…VD doing Pooja…..tells god that she will not loose courage as she has bug responsibility….YD comes and give aarti to Nivi and Viren….

Viren talking on phone to inspector and telling him that I told u when and why I meet Bhaiji….

Percap…same as before

*Resham* thumbnail
Now now now...dont harm my Viren...thats it...and why focussed on Viren when Sidharth said kiski galti ki saza...cmon...
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
o god this means that if all knew that the bomb planted for nivi got divya killed...then they all are going to blame Nivi specially Hemlata
*Resham* thumbnail
and thts what I dont want to happen...plss CT's one good episode and the second one why always a trash😡